• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Im not understanding how it functions or what it looks like so I reiterate my question. Whats the Circe Pad Pro?
3ds-circle-pad-attachement-called-circle-pad-pro.jpg

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
Im not understanding how it functions or what it looks like so I reiterate my question. Whats the Circe Pad Pro?

It's an additional add-on which has a circle pad and two extra shoulder buttons. It connects to the 3ds via infra-red. That pretty much all you need to know. I have no idea what it's price will be, but googling it wouldn't hurt if you really want to know.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Probably might just wait 3 more years for Metal Gear Solid 3D. That is since I'll be 18 in just 3 years. Though that is technically 3 years 2 days since my birthday is on this Thursday.

But any ways , Hope that the combat system with touching the screen ain't going to be like the controls in Prince of Persia: The Fallen King. That is since of the poor controls just with the touch screen was terrible when I first played it. Though I guess my copy of that Prince of Persia game is still at my local GameStop since of that game having poor controls. Besides that , Looking forward to Uprising anyways. Might think about getting my copy on release day after school that day since the North American release date is on a Friday.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

It is a second circle pad. What is so hard to understand about that?

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Not only that the game is going to only support the Circle Pad Pro , but it will also support a really stylish stand that is bundled with the game.

3ds_stand.jpg

Probably won't be using it at all since that I have my 3DS in my hands whenever I play the system. It though might see usage once from me just like how my dock for my iPad was.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
And now , They announced that stylish stand for North America. I do have to say that it is a good thing that they have it bundled with the game for free instead of selling it by itself for about $20 - $30. Yeah , I'm pointing the finger at Apple for there iPad dock that was about $30 that I don't use.

But hey , My guess is that Nintendo of Europe would announce this for the PAL regions come either later on today or possibly tomorrow just from judging on how quick the announce for North America after the Japanese announcement yesterday. So don't just think that you are going to be spared off this just quite yet , Europe. For there might be an announcement for that stylish stand soon.

EDIT: That iPad dock I mentioned was like the 3DS charging dock that came with the 3DS. Though it's good that the 3DS charging dock was free compared to the $30 iPad dock.

Last edited:

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Read an interview with Masahiro Sakurai in Nintendo Power. He said he couldn't comment on the voice acting for international releases but from what he's heard of the Japanese acting, it's great and fitting. About us...it's okay, they got great people but...ugh...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
They're actors! They shouldn't care how little they'll get from this gig if they already have enough to sustain a normal lifestyle, they should do it with passion anyways!

Look at My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, a kids show but Tara Strong still puts on an amazing performance but this...I haven't payed that much attention to her acting in this title.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Am I the only one that does not think the english voice acting is terrible?

I don't think it is either. But then again, I'm more like: LOL! A NINTENDO GAME WITH VOICE-ACTING.

Yep.

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
I am very excited about this game coming out, it seems lovely and it's quite a shame that Kid Icarus didn't get more games. Well, the only problem of mine is that I don't have 3DS and money. Though I might try saviing some to get 3DS just to play this, Zelda and Pokemon.

Anime OVA... by studio I.G. Oh Dear God, this couldn't be more epic. Wonderful. Really wonderful!

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
It is official , They must like to make characters look angry in the American box art over the happy looking Japanese box art. I mean that by they way Pit looks different on the American box art compared to the Japanese one. That being since they have Pit on the Japanese looks happy while he looks like he is angry on the North American box art. Though this ain't the first time they have done this. There has been countless times they did the same thing pin the box art of Kirby games like Squeak Squad for example.

But besides the point , It can be any day now till they announce the stylish stand for Europe. Though it might seem like Nintendo of Europe might has spared Europe of one of the pointless looking 3DS accessories ever. But hey , It's still a long way till March 23rd and that they might announce it for Europe before then. Hope so since that everywhere got the bundled in new accessory for a system in the past.