• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising

BGP_

This game looks really good. However, my only thing is that i've never been a huge kid icarus person and i've got other games i've got priorities on, so im not sure about getting it yet. However, i'm probably gonna get a job soon so i can drive so maybe once i start getting my own money i'll be able to get it :3

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Ok , I think that my mind had been totally blown by this.

uprising_art_s-17.jpg

That does have to be one of the most awkwardness looking things since Wigglytuff's First Generation sprites. But hey , It does though have some nice looking legs. Though this is something which would be no surprise since it came from Japan. I mean that since we all know how big they are to being perverted. That is since of that kid getting his DSi taken away in Japan since we technically since he took pics of the "promise land" with it.
O___O I never saw that coming...

Update: No point making another post since mine is still the newest so... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xdxdse2Rcc Changing the intensity is going to be very useful since I beat the main storyline of some games within hours. I wonder if I can manage playing the whole game with the intensity of 9.0?

Last edited:

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
This has a literal Giant Space Kraken from Nowhere in it.

The fact is acknowldged in the game.

First day buy.

ForeverFlame

So, Canada doesn't get 3D Classics: Kid Icarus. This kind of reminds me of Nintendo events back in the third Pokemon generation. Nice job bringing us back 6 years, NoA.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
So, Canada doesn't get 3D Classics: Kid Icarus. This kind of reminds me of Nintendo events back in the third Pokemon generation. Nice job bringing us back 6 years, NoA.
I'd be furious if it weren't for the fact that I already own it on Virtual Console for Wii and that you have no proof.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
This game looks awesome! I feel like its the only reason to try and get a 3ds (besides OoT 3d) ^_^
Btw, i tried playing the first kid icarus game and i failed terribly D:

ForeverFlame

I'd be furious if it weren't for the fact that I already own it on Virtual Console for Wii and that you have no proof.

Amazon.ca, EB Games, and BestBuy.ca only mention the cards. Their American counterparts also mention 3D Classics: Kid Icarus. Also, the official Nintendo site said that the pre-order bonus is for select U.S. retailers only.

Vipsoccermaster

This is also one of the games I plan to get. I've yet to pre-order it. I probably will when I pick up Mario Party 9 from GameStop.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I saw somewhere else in this thread that this game comes out on the 23rd March. Is this true and does anyone have a source?

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Thanks. I have heard of Google but I just prefer to hear it from people rather than search :S