• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Thanks. I have heard of Google but I just prefer to hear it from people rather than search :S

What....?

The search will lead you to people with the info you want.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wow, I've been behind on the times.

A cannon, a blade that totally doesn't look like something from Final Fantasy, a arm thing...

Excuse me, I'm going to go buy a 3DS.

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I'm watching the in depth gameplay videos on nintendo.com and I just have to say, I was already psyched for this game but now I can't wait. The multiplayer looks so good and yeah this is a launch day purchase for me.

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
I'm watching the in depth gameplay videos on nintendo.com and I just have to say, I was already psyched for this game but now I can't wait. The multiplayer looks so good and yeah this is a launch day purchase for me.

I'm guessing that you're not part of my "Wait a month so it's $10 cheaper on Amazon" purchase plan?

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel

I just did also and it really got me excited about the game! Yeah the multiplayer looks great! OMG I want a 3ds so bad to play this! DX

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I'm guessing that you're not part of my "Wait a month so it's $10 cheaper on Amazon" purchase plan?

Lol a month?! No thanks. I've waited a long time for this game, waiting an extra month is too much. Also it comes out March 23rd, my birthday is the 27th. Chances are I can sweet talk a relative into buying it for me anyway so it's not going to be my money.

Last edited:

IceMage88

Cool, hadn't seen some of those trailers yet. I myself am also pretty excited for the multiplayer which looks amazing. I'm glad the 3ds is finally starting to pick up. I bought the 3ds on the release date, and man the library was dry for a while, I'm glad the sales are starting to pick up.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yay! they are not called Feyesh in Kid Icarus though. They are Monoeyes :p
What I posted.

Sakurai's demonstration makes me want this game even more. I despise the fact that it comes out right before my exams!