• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Last edited:

Aurath8

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I think that all the weapons look great. I tend to prefer long ranged weapons so chances are that I'll go for either the cannon or the orbitars. Still, the others look good and I'm likely going to try them out, even some of the closer ranged weapons like the claws.

Staffs, orbiters, and staffs look awesome, but how to combine into one weapon of power. What to do? What to do?

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
I'll be using every kind of weapon, but I like the claws, giving Pit nice speed. Ugh, why won't time hurry up?! I want this so badly and I have to wait 6 days after the Americans and Europeans, the agony! Well, I'll be in for a very long March...

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Anyone check out the screenshots on the official site? Nothing that interesting but the weapon interface might raise a few eyebrows.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
Checked out game play of the first 3 chapters on YouTube and unlike 95% of games that I've played, the character conversations are actually very funny.

Also, when combining weapons, do you lose the 2 you combine and have one new weapon or do you still have the two and also keep the new, combined weapon? And I know that there was a weapon that had one use in multi player, but do all the combined weapons have one or few uses or are they usable all you like?