• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Then you two face each other, lol

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Nah I have 1v1's -.-

PЯЇzЭ

I left AS yesterday :/ my 3ds stopped working too

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I haven't left AS (unless if they kicked me) but I've been very inactive. Haven't played KI:U in ages.

Escheria

Ray Tracer
Nah I have 1v1's -.-
Could be a LvsD showdown too, like we used to do before.
I left AS yesterday :/ my 3ds stopped working too
A shame you left, though as I have said a few times before, if I had known before that the chats are open, then I'd stay clanless.

I haven't left AS (unless if they kicked me) but I've been very inactive. Haven't played KI:U in ages.
You're still in Jay. Would be nice to see you in the chat once in a while :3

So I was wondering if I should start making videos of me playing KI:U. I have a camera with a stand that I could easily put in front of me. Maybe that will help me get better, I have the feeling I'm so horrible at the game after not playing for a while.

Recon

So there was a KI:U tournament at my school today and of course, I decided to participate.

It was free-for-all, with 4 battles per round, the top 3 advancing to the next round.

There were 3 rounds, here was my record: 1,1,2,1; 3,1,2,1; 1,1,1,1.

My weapon of choice was 5* ranged 2.5* melee Babel Club with paralysis +3, health +1, Stamina +1 modifiers.

Needless to say, I did really freaking well.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
So there was a KI:U tournament at my school today and of course, I decided to participate.

It was free-for-all, with 4 battles per round, the top 3 advancing to the next round.

There were 3 rounds, here was my record: 1,1,2,1; 3,1,2,1; 1,1,1,1.

My weapon of choice was 5* ranged 2.5* melee Babel Club with paralysis +3, health +1, Stamina +1 modifiers.

Needless to say, I did really freaking well.

Wow you have tournaments? I wish there were that many people playing KI:U at my school :(

Escheria

Ray Tracer
I'm soooo jealous of the tournament! :<

So everyone, what new weapons did you make? Any cool achievements done?
I was in a LvsD with MnK and SK from Gamefaqs yesterday and managed to not suck, lol.

MTeriyaki

i havent played KI:U in a month i think o:
ive been to focused on school work.. that and fire emblem^____^

Torpoleon

i havent played KI:U in a month i think o:
ive been to focused on school work.. that and fire emblem^____^
I think the last time I played Uprising was in August......and I call it my favorite 3DS game!

Well, I did get a lot done in it. I think my overall completion is 97%. Going to definitely get back to playing it again soon. It's very fun and I wont be getting any new games for a little under 2 months anyways.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I've been back into it recently, and I'm at 82.5 percent.
Don't know what the deal is with chapter 13 on 6.0 of intensity, but it shouldn't take me 6 tries to beat it. And I had a Sniper Blade with 5 stars meelee, 4 1/2 ranged.

Rakansen

ラルフ
Does anyone have any tips on Level 9.0? I've been stuck on Chapter 2 for a while, I've never gotten past the air battle.

KillerDraco

Does anyone have any tips on Level 9.0? I've been stuck on Chapter 2 for a while, I've never gotten past the air battle.

Never. Stop. Moving. That was the biggest thing I had to learn in 9.0 air battles. If you stop moving for even a second or two, you're pretty much guaranteed to get hit.

On the ground, cautiousness helps. If you rush in, you're likely to get your butt kicked, so playing more conservatively and focusing on dodging/counterattacking will save your skin.

The rest just comes with memorizing enemies' positions and attack patterns... and of course, having a strong weapon helps too.

Zachmac

It's all about planning ahead, IMO. Become familiar with the level, and use special attacks and when to glide.

Special attacks have solved several of my problems in air battles. They're more of defensive weapons then offensive. Not only do they remove all attacks from the screen, but they make you immune to damage for a second as well. If the difficult part last too long, stop shooting ahead of time. There may not be an obvious difference in speed, but when you glide, I've noticed that attacks hit much less then otherwise.

There part with the Belunca may be difficult when it lets out those two spinning blade monsters. Focus on destroying one of them, and then stick to the side it was on to avoid damage. When you face the group of miks(green mono-eye like monsters), that's a good time to use a special attack. Their tongue attacks are difficult to avoid.