• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KidsWB Skipping Link-Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Guys the Jynx contest episodes have been dubbed and are airing in the UK. It's the U.S. that isn't getting them, as well as the Donphan ep.

Thriller

Its almost time
o_O Please put more in your posts [/minimod]

Oh well, if I'm lucky, they can air on YTV, I can catch it there.

But still this isn't fair for the animators who turned her purple.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
The Donphan episode has May register for her 5th contest, so that's probably why they're skipping that too.

Everything related to the 5th contest is being skipped.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
They're not airing Donphan either? Wow, f**ing dumb***es
that episode I could care less about. Although I wouldnt mind them skipping through some of the unimportant fillers in the BF.
Churly Ryan you are quite misinformed. If they truly didnt want Jynx to be shown then why's they air a clip of the battle on kids WB.

Thriller

Its almost time
jolteonjak said:
Why aren't we getting the Donphan episode?? Because of mating season I assume?

That question was already answered, see CyberCubed's post. But good suggestion nonetheless.

Ok, Morrison? I hate KidsWB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God!!!! And skip the contest? FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!omg...i could kill sumbody!!!!!!!!!!!!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
jolteonjak said:
Why aren't we getting the Donphan episode?? Because of mating season I assume?

Nah, because that has May registering for her 5th contest. And since May's 5th contest is being skipped, that's gone too.

The Donphan episode was excellent too, with the pivotal moment of May and her contest quest, the love for her brother, and the Ash/May scene. Retards.

Thriller

Its almost time
Skipping the Donphan episode isn't a good idea either. It was a great filler full of character development.

[SPOIL]It involves a Shiny Donphan and also shows us that May isn't a heartless female dog as she said she'd rather miss the contest than leave Max lost on the island.[/SPOIL]

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
seizureman said:
Couldn't they cut out May register if they were that desperate?
No. Because, as I already stated...

Gravy said:
Seems odd that they would skip the Donphan episode too though. There's heavy amounts of reference to the Pacifidlog contest, as well as Haruka needing to win it in order to get into the Grand Festival. Sounds to me like they're trying to sweep it all under the rug :/
FYI, she doesn't actually register until halfway through part one of the first Pacifidlog episode, along with Erika and Joshua.

....Cybercubed's original thread that broke the news should have been left open methinks. If only to avoid cluttering up other threads with the complaining.

Last edited:

PDL

disenchanted
seizureman said:
I just realized, they didn't dub the clip show name. So long that too.....>__<

that doesn't really matter too much though... being that 90 percent of it was borrowed from past episodes... hence why it's a clip show.

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I'm not complaining of missing the missing episodes, we can still download the dubbed versions from places like Pocketmonsters.net to make up for the fact that Kids WB didn't show them!

Guys, I realized they're just going to combine the two parter into one episode(Mean with Envy). Like they've been doing with every One Piece episode lately.:p We'll still get our fifth Contest. Stupid 4Kids and their stupid Jynx ban...:mad:

And what's with this news about the Donphan dating episode being skipped?! It's been given a dub title(Date Expectations)...:confused: Or does it have to do with the schedule?

Masamune's new name is alright...I was sorta expecting it to be kept, like in that Johto Scizor episode.;_; ...Hey, Morrison sounds a bit similar to Harrison.T_T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.