• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KidsWB Skipping Link-Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medea

Excalibur
Okay, that seems very weird that there are three episodes being skipped...Now that I think about it, it doesn't seem weird at all. I remember KidsWB skipping episodes in the past. But now I'm worried about the 5th ribbon contest episodes since it has Jynx. Oh well, maybe it's just me!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
May's 5th contest has been banned in the U.S. because of Jynx according to Toonzone.

While we may get the episode on DVD or CN, KidsWB won't show it. So now they've just created a major plot hole by skipping it and airing the Grand Festival and Hoenn league instead.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Um, but this isn't some lousy filler that they can air at anytime. Airing the 5th contest AFTER the Grand Festival is the stupidest thing I ever heard of.

4kids dubbed it yes, and we'll probably get it on DVD and CN, but KidsWb refuses to show it.

It's the channel that banned it, and since that's the only channel that airs Pokemon in the U.S., we won't be seeing it until Cartoon Network gets the episodes or it comes out on DVD.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
CyberCubed said:
Um, but this isn't some lousy filler that they can air at anytime. Airing the 5th contest AFTER the Grand Festival is the stupidest thing I ever heard of.

4kids dubbed it yes, and we'll probably get it on DVD and CN, but KidsWb refuses to show it.

It's the channel that banned it, and since that's the only channel that airs Pokemon in the U.S., we won't be seeing it until Cartoon Network gets the episodes or it comes out on DVD.
You're still jumping to conclusions about them banning it

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
The 5th Contest is being skipped!! ARGHH!! I've waited for that a long time. Hopefully they'll show it on YTV 3 weeks later....:(

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
The way the schedule went, the Donphan episode and the first part of Pacifidlog would air together. Perhaps they just want to get the two parts together.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Seems odd that they would skip the Donphan episode too though. There's heavy amounts of reference to the pacifidlog contest, as well as Haruka needing to win it in order to get into the Grand Festival. Sounds to me like they're trying to sweep it all under the rug :/

Even if they DO show those three episodes, they've totally mangled up the continuity of the show. What twats XP
Would certainly suck if the US never get to see Eriko. Who is awesome, I might add.

Thriller

Its almost time
But why would they go on to the GF? It would cause a HUGE plothole if they have her go into the GF and THEN go on to have her 5th contest. Not to mention Adan told her about the Pacifidlog contest. But hold on, how come 392 has a name but not 393 if KWB is skipping the Pacifidlog contest.

On the other hand I will be PISSED if the Pacifidlog Contest was banned. The animators worked hard to get Jynx back in America.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
KidsWb will probably never air those episodes, as airing them AFTER the Grand Festival/Hoenn league is pointless.

Thankfully 4kids dubbed them though, so we'll get them on DVD at the very least.

KidsWb is disgusting, absolutely disgusting. May's contest quest has been completely ruined in the U.S. now, and now there's no point for the show to even continue.

Thriller

Its almost time
Heh, I kinda feel like finding that woman who ruined Jynx and kill her.

If she did some damn research, she'd know what Jynx was really based on.

RaikousThunder

Poison Tail!!
They cant skip Mays final contest. They already mention a contest in Pacifidlog Town. They cant air it after she catches Munchlax or after the Grandfestival, that would be so stupid. It also messes with the story line. Why the heck does KidsWB do stupid stuff like this? They cant skip over important eps and they cant ban them because of Jynx. Its skin color is purple, its not a stereotype anymore. I'll be extremely annoyed if they skip over this contest since its got Houndoom in it. Not that i want to see it get beaten by a Skitty but i still want to see it. If they were going to move things around so the contest could be aired the same week it should go the Donphan ep then the Munchlax one, even if it still messes with the timeline. The only time i remember them showing eps out of the line was the Volbeat episode but that was a pointless filler, not an important episode. Eh Kidswb is so annoying sometimes.

Thriller

Its almost time
Spoiler ink time!

[SPOIL]Another reason they can't air Pacifidlog Conest after the GF is that Snorunt evolves at the end of the GF and Snorunt had a role during the Pacifidlog contest. Yes they've done that stuff before like in "Snow Way Out" but that was because Japan did it too and monkey see, monkey do.[/SPOIL]

F

FabuVinny

The Hoenn League's answer to a lack of Gary.

I feel sorry for you in the US. While Cybercubed is overreacting a little, this is a big contest that I actually thought purple Jynx would be allowed in. Especially with the first part of the contest airing an hour ago in the UK.

F*cking *ssholes. Those idiots can't get away with something so idiotic. Let's start a letter writing campaign. Maybe if they get enough hate mail, they'll come to their senses.
And Morrison?
Dumases, they are.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
They cant skip over important eps and they cant ban them because of Jynx. Its skin color is purple, its not a stereotype anymore
Its not that because they have had commercials advertising all of Advanced battle and they showed Jynx using an attack. I dont understand why though. They could've skipped the linoone episode and the wynaut episode instead if they are being crushed for time. Anyway Morrison is an awful name.
Who's Morrison?
you'll find out soon. Lets just sya hes one of Ash's rivals. No he isnt Harley. Harley is one of May's rivals who dresses up like a cacturne.
I'm a little confused. Why air part 1 (with Jynx in it) and not finish part 2 >__>.
They could always just combine the two episodes and take out some of the unecesary stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.