• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kiko Boy Ninja - Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, at school today one of our teachers showed us this VHS tape with some very, very, old cartoons on it. Most of it was the old Superman cartoons, but after that there was another old cartoon on that tape, a cartoon called 'Kiko Boy Ninja'. I watched it and I noticed that it had some similarities to anime, though I wasn't for sure. So I ask anyone from here this, is this show a anime, and if it is does anyone mind giving me some info about it because I'm interested in it?

It kinda reminds me of Naruto; hell, everything from there has a Naruto feel to it (Except for the music and the uber-chakra attacks from Naruto.). I remember seeing (Though I don't remember his name.) some guy who looked like Kakashi; he had hair that covered one of his eyes and it had a pretty good resemblance. It kinda makes Naruto unoriginal once you think about it.

Anyways, is anyone going to help me on this?

Never heard of it but if you're not sure, check on Animenewsnetwork.com. They might have it on the anime list.

Psycap said:
Dunno, You made me quite intreasted well I typed in Kiko Boy Ninja and none..
well as for the old 1980's and 1960's I faund this--->http://www.8thman.150m.com/collectors.htm
(you might as well purchuse the VHS if you wan't..)
Actually, I've been to that link already. I did do a Google search on both Kiko Boy Ninja and Ninja Boy Sasuke (If I'm guessing right, it's its Japanese name.) but I couldn't find any good info on it. All I found was some mentions of it in some articles and bunch of Naruto site links with the words ninja, boy, and Sasuke scatered on the page, no useful information.
That Scary Clefairy said:
Never heard of it but if you're not sure, check on Animenewsnetwork.com. They might have it on the anime list.
I checked, and I didn't find anything. Nothing on Ninja Boy Sasuke or Kiko Boy Ninja.

This is interesting me quite a bit, if I say so myself. The anime looks interesting and the whole reason for it being hardlly mentioned on the web is even more interesting.

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB

Fear the light.
The Anime you saw must of been realy old since there's no information on it
(maybe It was before the internet was made^^;

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Perhaps try TVtome.com. It has quite a few shows that no one's ever heard of, and that may be one of them. Or Wikipedia. It knows all. >3

Locke Yggdrasill said:
Perhaps try TVtome.com. It has quite a few shows that no one's ever heard of, and that may be one of them. Or Wikipedia. It knows all. >3

I would never trust TV tome if I were you. They make mistake and lies all the times. Ask EE. He'll say the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.