• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kill Bidoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayleef_fan

Legendary Trainer
I have decided that bidoof is the most annoying pokemon there is. The ugly face, the stupid cry, the rubbish name and just the all round awfulness of it. My friend and I have now taken to calling people who annoy us 'bidoofs'. Who agrees or who thinks there is actually a more annoying pokemon? ;399;

nubinator

Banned
There is no pokemon more annoying then Bidoof. One broke my chain of 47 Buizels, so I promised to completely obliverate any Bidoof I ever see.

kingferret53

A duel well fought..
I like bidoof. He's cool. Now his evolution is annoying, but a weird combo of types...

bayleef_fan

Legendary Trainer
Bibarel is pretty bad as well, especially the eyes. Not quite as annoying though.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I don't see how he's any more annoying then any other common rodent in the other games, nor do I see anything wrong with his looks. In fact, he's awesome.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I think Bidoof (and Bibarel, while I'm on the subject) is one of my favourite pokémon. And I'm being dead serious too.

If I may say so, I'm of the opinion that people are blowing it's abundance way out of proportion. I've played through both Diamond and Pearl, and I can honestly say that I didn't find either of them half as annoying as they're made out to be.

I don't see how he's any more annoying then any other common rodent in the other games
Exactly.

Nights

Pokemon Master
I think Bidoof is ok. Bibarel is pretty annoying; but even so, I don't have a hatred for him.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Bidoof isn't annoying, it's just like those early normal pokemon [Rattata, Sentret and Zaigzagoos], and it's evo can learn alot of HMs, even it's looks ain't that bad, if you think it's annoying it's your opinion, but for me it's nothing more than the early in game normal poke who learns alot of HMs,

Quaggy

-l-(.___.)-l-
They're annoying cause they're almost everywhere. they are no different from ratta sentret zizagoon (as mentioned b4) but they are good as HM slaves ;)

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
You all should sleep with one eye open for insulting Bidoof. The Unholy Bidoof Army may have gone into hiding, but someday soon they will return, and in greater numbers than before.

Muffin

I think Bidoof is quite cute. Don't care for Bibarel. Seeing them everywhere gets a little old too. But then again, there are a ton of Pokemon that are absolutely everywhere in D/P. Why does Bidoof get all the hate? D:

Reign G

Roggen and Rolan
Bidoof isn't all that bad. He's just the new Rattata/Sentret/Zigzagoon. I suppose that your logic of him being the worst Pokemon ever also means the Stunky-Skuntank line sucks? They have a horrible look, name, and cry, but can really put up a decent fight. It's your opinion, and I respect that. But's that's just it: Your opinion. It isn't fact, and not everyone will think the same way.

bayleef_fan

Legendary Trainer
I understand that it's only my opinion and that doesn't make it fact. Hence why i asked whether or not people agree. I respect that other people like Bidoof but i'm sorry, I have no time for it at all. Oh and Mr Mime too.

Wow, the Bidoof that broke my Shinx chain of 20-some was a shiny Bidoof. I don't need to kill Bidoofs. :D

Seth boy

Are you ready?
Damn you Bidoof! *falls to floor* Damn you!

Status
Not open for further replies.