• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kill la Kill

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

CuriousHeartless

Can Nonon just stay with no pants for the rest of the series?

Not complaining, but does anyone even get why she had no pants while all the other band members did? Nonon isn't even one of the girls used for fanservice really, so it was weird. Especially since the Elite Four were told they were using the normal outfit, so Nonon felt the need to take off her pants on put it on.

Anyone else think it would've been easier for Satsuki to just buy out the Osaka school (Or the School President's Family's Conglomerate which owns the Osaka school) since it is so money addicted. Not like she hasn't done something similar before, she did buy out the company of that one guy in Ira's backstory/flashback.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Anyone else think it would've been easier for Satsuki to just buy out the Osaka school (Or the School President's Family's Conglomerate which owns the Osaka school) since it is so money addicted. Not like she hasn't done something similar before, she did buy out the company of that one guy in Ira's backstory/flashback.

They use a different currency compared to the rest of the region. The money Satsuki would've used to buy out the school would've been useless according to him. Also, the guy's a boisterous jackass, why would anyone want to make a deal with him?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Top half: Bulky muscular musically death machine
Bottom half: Gym bloomers
Dont disappoint me trigger

I can see her being in a skin-tight band outfit for some reason. It has to fit in with her band motif somehow or another, after all. But as long as she still has really awesome boots, I don't care what she wears.

Not complaining, but does anyone even get why she had no pants while all the other band members did? Nonon isn't even one of the girls used for fanservice really, so it was weird. Especially since the Elite Four were told they were using the normal outfit, so Nonon felt the need to take off her pants on put it on.

Allow me to elaborate on this from the perspective of someone who is currently living in Japan.

The outfits the elite 4 and the students are currently wearing are all gym uniforms. This style is the general norm just as much as sailor suits are a general norm for female school uniforms.
Inumata and Sanageyama's uniforms are the only ones to differ a bit. Inumata's having a larger collar and Sanageyama having a longer jacket.

CuriousHeartless

They use a different currency compared to the rest of the region. The money Satsuki would've used to buy out the school would've been useless according to him. Also, the guy's a boisterous jackass, why would anyone want to make a deal with him?

I saw that, but figured there had to be some sort of exchange rate, or they could never do business with people outside of Osaka. With the fact that the Kiryuin Conglomerate owns 99% of schools in Japan, the clothing industry in 90% of the world, along with who knows what else, even with a very high exchange rate, I have little doubt they could've afforded the price.

Allow me to elaborate on this from the perspective of someone who is currently living in Japan.

The outfits the elite 4 and the students are currently wearing are all gym uniforms. This style is the general norm just as much as sailor suits are a general norm for female school uniforms.
Inumata and Sanageyama's uniforms are the only ones to differ a bit. Inumata's having a larger collar and Sanageyama having a longer jacket.

Thanks. I somehow missed that they were gym uniforms. Still a bit weird that Nonon was the only one not wearing pants on the band, but that certainly clears it up some.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
4chan said:
>The 15th episode is the climax of the first half. The second "half" of the show begins with Episode 15/16.
>They cannot show the new OP and ED before Episode 16 because it would spoil massive story events that occur in Episode 15.
>All we know about the second ED is that it will reflect Ryuko's personality, as well as Mako's feelings for Ryuko.
>From Episode 15 onward, Studio Khara - of Evangelion REBUILD fame - will be assisting on the production of Kill la Kill.
>Newtype will be featuring Kill la Kill next month, but cannot show anything yet due to spoilers of events in Episode 15 and afterwards.
>All of this is taken from the official Anime Twitter page.

I am very, very excited.

Not just because the series is going in a new direction, matching it's pacing yet again to Gurren Lagann. Part of it is because of how secretive TRIGGER is being, compared to how they didn't mind showing off Ryuko's transformed outfit in the initial previews. And the last part is because of Studio Khara's involvement. The last few episodes, which have had some big important story moments, have had less animation than usual, even for Kill la Kill. If they're holding back now to pull out the big guns in the remaining second half it's going to be amazing.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I am very, very excited.

Not just because the series is going in a new direction, matching it's pacing yet again to Gurren Lagann. Part of it is because of how secretive TRIGGER is being, compared to how they didn't mind showing off Ryuko's transformed outfit in the initial previews. And the last part is because of Studio Khara's involvement. The last few episodes, which have had some big important story moments, have had less animation than usual, even for Kill la Kill. If they're holding back now to pull out the big guns in the remaining second half it's going to be amazing.

How do we know this, though?

I believe a few things about the opening were leaked already.

Particularly Ryuuko shown wearing Mako's scarf.

Trigger pls
Pls dont make this a Kamina ;_;

Anyway, I forgot to mention Takarada's hilarious Kansai accent. Really fits the character.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
While the episode was amazing, I kinda expected Mako to die or something. But this is fine, too.

Plus, it didn't feel like much of a climax, but eh

KurashiDragon

Well-known Dragonite Enthusiast
While I didn't like the Ryuko vs Satsuki battle as much as the episode 3 fight, it was impressive. I liked this episode in general but for some reason, I didn't love it. I really don't know what it is, I'm just not feeling it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
That was worth the near-24-hour wait. That was so full of awesomeness I can barely comprehend it all, everything that these characters do is crazy and I love them for it. That climatic battle was amazing to watch. I really, really admire the relationship triangle Ryuko has with Mako and Senketsu, and the fact it's made Ryuko a better person. She really has cooled down since the first episode, I doubt she would've lasted this long if she was still really hot-blooded (then again, I think that was the point of episode 12 besides to make you wet your pants and cry). I do wish Mako and Gamagoori duked it out, though, even if it lasted for only a second. But the stare-down was still funny. Mako's pouty glare X3.

I'm going to miss hearing "Sirius" at the beginning of every episode, honestly. But next week can't come soon enough. Bring it, Trigger.

And I'll never get tired of glowing purple nipples.