• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kill la Kill

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I loved both battles. They really couldn't have done it a lot better. Also nice to see some development for one of the Elite 4, that gives me hopes that Satsuki and Ryuko may join forces at some point. Also I loved how much detail they gave to the teacher's stripping. NUDIST BEACH

I think there's been suggestions that the second season of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure might be coming out in Winter 2013 (it'll probably be the length of two seasons when it comes out, too).

It may actually be longer, too, seeing how Part 3 onward are all over 150 chapters mangawise. I've heard stuff like if they want to fit everything in Part 3 wise, they need 3 seasons or so. But if they cut out some of the unimportant fluff, it could be 26 episodes again

wingzx

Heart-under-blade
Love how it's kinda like Pokemon in a way with the Eilte Four and a leader of them.

umm i wouldnt compare it to pokemon more as i compare it to a leader with elite guards

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh my God, Ryuko--I mean Mako made the best club EVER. Until the feels hit. And then it stopped being the best club ever 8(. Not that it was the best club ever anyway...

Something tells me I'm going to cry my eyes out before the anime ends. It's just the vibes I'm getting.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I don't know when it's coming out BUT LOOK AT HOW SICK THIS SOUNDTRACK COVER IS BY YOU YOSHINARI.

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/fecb39da11e50558c8e5c769ec5938d5/tumblr_mw6srjKh6A1rl3tlpo1_1280.jpg[/img139]

It's coming out December 25th

Trigger is un-ruining christmas

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
While that episode seemed kinda cliched, it was good, I'll give it that.

Also if the structure of the series is like Gurren Lagann where there are 2 arcs, who wants to bet that Satsuki is testing Ryuko to see if she's powerful enough to help take down her parents?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
You know, I thought Mako's uniform looked rather familiar. It was mostly the hat, but I knew I saw it somewhere before.

[img139]http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af325/ChrisBarnes3D/JotaroRef.jpg[/img139]

These shout-outs, man.

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh God, Ira Gamagoori has a BDSM uniform. But he's a real man because he drives a brand-spanking new pink car.

That was very interesting even if it was just build up to next week. We're just getting more and more backstory as the episodes go on, and it's beautiful. (Matoi's father is older than I thought he'd be ._., huh. I guess she got her looks from her mother, then.) Gamagoori as a third year junior high student had me laughing, he looked so ridiculous XD. But still, I just love how much more of this world they're showing over time, especially in the school and how much power Satsuki has. Really brutal, Now and Then, Here and There's got competition for sure in terms of how it treats its minor citizens.

HNNNNNNNNG, why must we wait a whole week?! But considering I get to watch it after classes end for the week, and it hasn't failed in satisfying me, I will patiently wait another week. Even if it kills me on the inside.

Deicario

I believe I can fly.
Wow, this series gets crazier every week. I did not expect Ryuko to be taking on the E4 so early on.
Also, it might just be me being overly suspicious, but did anyone else think Ryuko's father might pop up later on? I generally always become skeptical when series elect not to show a character's death scene.
(Also, I love how gloriously dark Mako's car song was).