• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Killer Clefairy

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I want to try to make a killer out of a Clefairy.
Has anyone got any ideas for a move set, EV's, nature?

Clefairy @
Nature:
EVs:
-
-
-
-

Thanks guys :)

xgina

Banned
i repeat; lying on luck is a stupid way to win.
and just because you like a move doesn't mean you have to have it on your pokemon.

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Hmm i think i can help..though im not that good...and i didnt hav a clefairy...i had a clefable which i traded...

Clefable @ leftovers
Nature: Calm/Careful
Metronome
Sing
Ice Beam/Thunder Wave
Softboiled/Substitute..

Hope i helped...

Keaton

Custom User Title
Hm...Metronome is handy for some dire situations, as Extrasensory 'kindly' said, relying on luck isnt the best option, however it is helpful. Not to mention sometimes using a random element can throw an opponents strategy out the window (it can also mean you completly mess up the entire battle but thats the fun of it).

Scenice

~ Grace ~
Yeah, Metronome is a fun move :D

Everything is a help. Thanks :) I'm really bad at this.

Any more suggestions?

Alzi

Toon link
I would rather use Clefable.

Clefable@Leftovers
-Cosmic Power
-Toxic
-Seismic Toss
-Rest/Softboiled

Just hope that gengar doesnt come ruin the party.

Scenice

~ Grace ~
I think I will try and go for its sp.att...

Alzi

Toon link
I think I will try and go for its sp.att...

It doesnt need sp.atk for it's seismic tossing set....

So thats what good about that set just staying there and taking hits from your foes when they loose hp from toxic, You can put rest instead of softboiled because some will try and give you a status.

xgina

Banned
its trait magic guard means it doesn't have to worry about status.
yes its trait can change when you transfer it over so softboiled+magic guard is legal.