• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Killer Team VS Legend Team

WHO WILL WIN ??

• Killer Team , of course

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Legend Team , of course

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • I don't know

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Possesed Deoxys

Do the Pika Dance ^^
WHO WINS THE MATCH

All pkmn are lvl 100

KILLER TEAM...

Feraligatr...

Hydro Pump
Blizzard
Aerial Ace
Dragon Claw

Sceptile

Leaf Blade
Giga Drain
Solarbeam
Earth Quake

Lugia

Psychic
AeroBlast
Ancient Power
Thunder

Espeon

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Return
PsyBeam

Magcargo

Rock Slide
Fire Blast
Earthquake
Heat Wave

LEGEND TEAM

Octillery

Ice Beam
Octazooka
Sludge Bomb
Blizzard

Typloshion

Mega Kick
Fire Blast
Flamethrower
Earthquake

Blissey

SoftBoiled
Sing
Light Screen
Toxic

Shiny Tyranitar

Rock Slide
Dragon Claw
Thunder
Ice Beam

Rhydon

Horn Drill
Mega Horn
Sword Dance
Rock Blast

WHO WILL WIN ????

Last edited:

Liam-Kun

My precious!
killer team

Liam-Kun

My precious!
yes, of course, but I think the killer team will be a bit better, 'cause it has a grass type who will kill rhydon, tyranitar and octillery

Tempest

Lord of The Storm
I think Killer team will win, and , if you don't mind me asking, why would you have a Blissey with attacking moves, especially Egg Bomb, Blissey's attack stats are horrible, if you use the standard Blissey, Legend Team could win since your whole Killer Team is made up of Special Sweepers and Blissey's Sp. Def. is extremely high. TTFN!

Tempest

Lord of The Storm
Proteins won't have much effect on Blissey, it's base Atkis 10, compared to pokemon like Marowak(160 with Thick Club) and Salamence (134), if you neeed a good physical sweeper, try those. Take atvantage of Blissey's High HP and Sp. Def and turn it into a Cleric/Special Wall. Blissey's Sp. Atk is also low, only around 70, compared to Gengar(130) and Starmie(around 100/105), and Blissey has low speed, bad for a sweeper.TTFN!

Tempest

Lord of The Storm
It's Ok, but Try this:

Blissey@Lefties
Bold
Natural Cure
Softboiled
Aromatherapy/Heal Bell
Seismic Toss
Toxic

hope I helped, TTFN!

Falco320

The Golden summit!!
it depends on who plays the team better.but personally i think killer team will team win because of the water advantage it has on the other team.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
The Killer Team has a big advantage over the Legend Team. It has 3 pokes which Sceptile could Leaf Blade and kill in 1 hit. Dont give Sceptile 3 grass moves.