• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Hey I'm interested in the Korean Poll Rayquaza and PC Snivy

I can offer a Carita's Hydreigon and Shiny Near-Flawless Terrakion
Let me know if you're interested.

We'd be interested in the Hydreigon but not so much the terrakion right now.

raticate7

I personally am interested in your shiny/flawless Swellow and shiny/flawless Zapdos, and K.T. likes the shiny/flawless Scizor, Suicune, and Gastly. For the three Pokemon you're asking for, could we negotiate for 4 shiny/flawless Pokemon? Our top picks are: Swellow, Zapdos, Suicune, and Gastly.

Thanks! ~K.T. & W

Yes i can do that, It's fair with me.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Alright, are you guys interested in the Hydreigon for your PC Snivy?

That would work. When can you trade? I'll be able to do so in a little bit.

BrettvG

how about 2 Shiny Flawless Eevee's and a Shiny Flawless Gastly for your 10 ANIV Typhlosion and 10 ANIV Bulbasaur?

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
how about 2 Shiny Flawless Eevee's and a Shiny Flawless Gastly for your 10 ANIV Typhlosion and 10 ANIV Bulbasaur?

I've got a SF Gastly coming in tomorrow from a pending trade, so it's not as important right now. I do have an SF Eevee but I might be interested in another. Can I get some info on the 2?

BrettvG

they are both the same, Modest with my own OT

Anything else you want to know?

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
they are both the same, Modest with my own OT

Anything else you want to know?

Do they have Anticipation as an ability? that'd up my want for them a lot to help with my current breeding.

BrettvG

Hi, congrats on such an awesome shop! I'm interested in these guys:
-Shaymin (Shiny Flawless)
UT level 30, Naïve, OT DRAGO92, ID 43386
-Wishmaker Jirachi (Shiny, flawless)
UT Level 5, Careful, OT WISHMKR, ID 20043
-Lunatone (Korean)
BT level 52 (apparently met at 48), Hasty, OT (Korean), ID 57345
-Litwick (near flawless)
UT, Level 28, Modest, OT: Mat, ID: 42502

In return, I can trade the NoK Darkrai, Shiny Near-Flawless Gastly and Carlita's Hydreigon :)

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hi, congrats on such an awesome shop! I'm interested in these guys:
-Shaymin (Shiny Flawless)
UT level 30, Naïve, OT DRAGO92, ID 43386
-Wishmaker Jirachi (Shiny, flawless)
UT Level 5, Careful, OT WISHMKR, ID 20043
-Lunatone (Korean)
BT level 52 (apparently met at 48), Hasty, OT (Korean), ID 57345
-Litwick (near flawless)
UT, Level 28, Modest, OT: Mat, ID: 42502

In return, I can trade the NoK Darkrai, Shiny Near-Flawless Gastly and Carlita's Hydreigon :)

Heya Scrafty, thanks!

Anyway, those and the Mew are still in your wants, huh? Alright, let's work something out. I still can't trade until later due to classes, but I'm still interersted in both of the Darkrais. However, I just got my hands on a Carlita's Hydreigon and will be getting (it looks like) 2 flawless shiny Gastly later too. If you're still interested in those 4 Pokemon, let me know what you could offer, or I'll go browse your shop more.

xanthis

im sxy and i know it
basically anything, and they're not hacked or cheated i get them myself but its hard to get them onto white so it will take a little longer than usual

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
basically anything, and they're not hacked or cheated i get them myself but its hard to get them onto white so it will take a little longer than usual

Totally understandable. I still play FireRed and Sapphire a bit on and off. Been working on getting my pokemon out of there, into Platinum/Soul Silver and then into White or Black and it's a hassle lol.

Anyway, a torchic, bagon, seedot,and/or spinda would be awesome. Any really.

Status
Not open for further replies.