• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's alright I can trade at night my time as well

Just a question isn't next week the dw maintenance the big one ?? So wouldn't Nintendo wifi be down ?

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Just a question isn't next week the dw maintenance the big one ?? So wouldn't Nintendo wifi be down ?

Kind of doubt the entire wi fi will be down, that'd be too much down for them to account for since nintendo wi fi isn't only used in Pokemon. It should be ok.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Are either of these boys? I have a girl already. I have an interest in the second especially if it's a boy.

-Dratini
UT level 1, Adamant, OT Laura, ID 10505

-Dragonite
T level 100, EV'd in Hp/Sp. Def, Careful Nature, OT Jon, ID 64756

The website said everything will be down

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Could you please tell me about the dratini/dragonite? I want to make sure I have what you want. Not being pushy xD, jst want this for your benefit.

Last edited:

BRB

Shadable
Im interested on the following: (the shiny flawless) -Mudkip*********, Zorua, Elekid, Giritina, Spheal, Uxie
Offers: UT eevee, Charizard, Metagross, Shaymin, Raikou. ALL SHINY :)

Last edited:
well it turned out that GTS seemed to be working fine

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Does your shiny flawless Aron have any egg moves? I am offering a timid near-flawless Zapdos with HP Ice. It also has the tutor move of heat wave and the 4th gen tm move of roost.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Could you please tell me about the dratini/dragonite? I want to make sure I have what you want. Not being pushy xD, jst want this for your benefit.

Sorry for the delay, we are really busy this week and won't be active here until possibly Friday or Thursday night. I WILL let you know.

well it turned out that GTS seemed to be working fine

As expected, so that's good. :)

Does your shiny flawless Aron have any egg moves? I am offering a timid near-flawless Zapdos with HP Ice. It also has the tutor move of heat wave and the 4th gen tm move of roost.

I will look and let you know later this week. For reasons why there's a delay, see the first post and what I am saying below.

UPDATE: everyone, thank you for your patience as we've obviously been without wi-fi to trade with and won't have any until Thursday night/Friday at the very earliest. Also, if we are slow to respond to anything here, it is due to the fact that we are working a 4 day summer camp until Thursday afternoon WHILE in the process of moving from our current apartment to another living space (which we will be at starting Thursday night).

Thank you and we will keep you updated.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Thank you for the info, and sorry if I came off as impatient xD I just wanted to make sure that I don't trade away what you want or something :\

Kk ar u in the same time zone as pacack? Cause I'm trading with him at 8am Sydney time or can u trade in six to nine hours? It should be.morning for u

oh yeh would you mind for the dw lucario i trade for the non-redis zorua u hav instead of the rufflet we originally said? Also does it have extransonsery?

Last edited:

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
oh yeh would you mind for the dw lucario i trade for the non-redis zorua u hav instead of the rufflet we originally said? Also does it have extransonsery?

That'd be fine. It knows Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Leer, and Scratch.

Ausgirl

CMT for:

UT level 5, Timid, OT WISHMKR, ID 20043 (SHINY)***

-Concert Chatot***
UT level 25, Jolly, OT コンサート, ID 10286

-Korean Character Fair Shaymin
UT level 50, Mild, OT 캐릭터페어, ID 07249

Btw I can trade now.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
CMT for:

UT level 5, Timid, OT WISHMKR, ID 20043 (SHINY)***

-Concert Chatot***
UT level 25, Jolly, OT コンサート, ID 10286

-Korean Character Fair Shaymin
UT level 50, Mild, OT 캐릭터페어, ID 07249

Btw I can trade now.

Nothing of interest right now.

mfp94

Are you willing to trade you shiny Snivy, shiny Beldum, and your 10th anniversary Celebi for a UT Mystery Mew and shiny Umbreon (LV 38)?
I am willing to negotiate, so PM me if you are interested at all.

Bananaman73

Could I trade you a shiny near-flawless cranidos for your shiny flawless dragonite? If you don't consider this fair, I can throw in another shiny I have. Also I apologize if it is because this is one of my first trades.

Ok thx ar ur wifi back?

Status
Not open for further replies.