• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
Ill take the deino then, Are you interested in a shiny flawless lvl 100 EV trained DW bold vaporeon or jellicent(not DW) for the bouffalant???

trident20

ground types
ok I have been looking for a shiny axew FOREVER and I would like to trade for it. I have a lot of legendary birds, and some dw events. Please pm me if your want to trade!
Ok sorry got one.

Last edited:

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
if you still have the shiny flawless skarmory impish, axew, adamant, and deino timid, what genders are they?

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
Does your shiny flawless Aron have any egg moves? I am offering a timid near-flawless Zapdos with HP Ice. It also has the tutor move of heat wave and the 4th gen tm move of roost.

I am still wondering about this, and I am also now interested in your shiny flawless Adamant Riolu. I can offer for the riolu a shiny timid near-flawless (for HP Fire) DW abra with the elemental punches as egg moves.

Sorapol

hello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpE2Exv4SY im pretty much new to the forums and all of this n.n well im interested in virizion , pachirisu , cyndaquil , zorua , cloyster and uxie shinies =D

I can offer this shiny Whirlipede impish lv 27 pkrus (still active) ability poison point and shes just a little bit touched .o.
shyny Pansage adamant lv 1 ability gluttony shes untouched
Shyny Spiritomb impish lv 1 ability pressure hes untouched
Shyny lotad Quirky lv 26 pkrus (still active) ability swift swim sadly hes touched by alot ._. (hes the one you exchange in white forest )
Shyny vulpix impish lv 19 ability flash fire japanese 2010 sinooh (shes apparently not touched )not really lot information of this one sorry ....

Well if you like one *could you also clone my pokemon i dont have the ability to do it and i really like my pokes n.n
I also have like 40 more shynies however this have bad natures or things like that so i didnt offer , but if you want me to tell to you which ones i have (in pm tell me) idk how they have been trained so thats why i didnt offer them :c
n.n like example i got a unown shyny japanese from 2011 and hes untouched and level 5 nature relaxed n.n but idk who will like a unown xD i love it cause its cute n.n
But another one that you could be interested shyny ledyba rash lv 1 and shes untouched

Please pm me if you reject or accept i would love to contribute in this shop as well finding shynys somewhere and offering them to this shop hope you said yesh i really love the pokemons virizion , pachirisu , cyndaquil , zorua , cloyster and uxie shinies well have a nice day =D

Btw i dont know their ivs i dont know how to know that .-. but well tell me what you think its fair please n.n

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Wow, ok, lots to respond to. Everyone please note that trades will have to take place after 3 or 4pm Central US time any day now. We will do our best to keep up on trades that are pending even if we're a bit slow.

Ill take the deino then, Are you interested in a shiny flawless lvl 100 EV trained DW bold vaporeon or jellicent(not DW) for the bouffalant???

Hmm, could we get more info on the Vaporeon? Like OT/ID/Nature, etc?

ok I have been looking for a shiny axew FOREVER and I would like to trade for it. I have a lot of legendary birds, and some dw events. Please pm me if your want to trade!

Feel free to list off anything you have to offer either here or feel free to pm Wolveram with a list of birds (and the DW events).

if you still have the shiny flawless skarmory impish, axew, adamant, and deino timid, what genders are they?

Both of the timid deinos we have are male, Axew is male, and the Shiny skarlmory UT is also male. PS, our trade is still on unless you want to change it/add to it.

hello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSpE2Exv4SY im pretty much new to the forums and all of this n.n well im interested in virizion , pachirisu , cyndaquil , zorua , cloyster and uxie shinies =D

I can offer this shiny Whirlipede impish lv 27 pkrus (still active) ability poison point and shes just a little bit touched .o.
shyny Pansage adamant lv 1 ability gluttony shes untouched
Shyny Spiritomb impish lv 1 ability pressure hes untouched
Shyny lotad Quirky lv 26 pkrus (still active) ability swift swim sadly hes touched by alot ._. (hes the one you exchange in white forest )
Shyny vulpix impish lv 19 ability flash fire japanese 2010 sinooh (shes apparently not touched )not really lot information of this one sorry ....

Well if you like one *could you also clone my pokemon i dont have the ability to do it and i really like my pokes n.n
I also have like 40 more shynies however this have bad natures or things like that so i didnt offer , but if you want me to tell to you which ones i have (in pm tell me) idk how they have been trained so thats why i didnt offer them :c
n.n like example i got a unown shyny japanese from 2011 and hes untouched and level 5 nature relaxed n.n but idk who will like a unown xD i love it cause its cute n.n
But another one that you could be interested shyny ledyba rash lv 1 and shes untouched

Please pm me if you reject or accept i would love to contribute in this shop as well finding shynys somewhere and offering them to this shop hope you said yesh i really love the pokemons virizion , pachirisu , cyndaquil , zorua , cloyster and uxie shinies well have a nice day =D

Btw i dont know their ivs i dont know how to know that .-. but well tell me what you think its fair please n.n

Can I get more info like the OT/ID and nature of the Pansage? Not really interested in the rest, though.

hey are you interested in different natures of mattle ho-oh 10th anniversary lugia or 10th anniversary blastoise/charizard.

DEFINITELY. PM Wolveram with a list of what you have? She has a lengthy and well organized list of her collection of birds (many of which aren't listed here) so she's the one to talk to about that.

Can you check my thread for your Absol, Doduo, Chimchar & Manaphy please?

Yes we can, just give us a day or two. :)

I am still wondering about this, and I am also now interested in your shiny flawless Adamant Riolu. I can offer for the riolu a shiny timid near-flawless (for HP Fire) DW abra with the elemental punches as egg moves.

Not really interested in the Abra, sorry. What else were you wondering?

NOTICE for everyone. Due to the larger amounts of people asking about genders of our pokemon, we will undergo an overhaul of the shop to include more info and perhaps different organization. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

Just wondering wt nature and ability does ur shiny flawless porygon and horsea hav?

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
ah goood, just reminding you good sir, but i dont remember what our trade was so next time your on refresh my memory, altho now im interested in all 3 of those :p

Sorapol

well this is all the infromation i got of pansage .o.
Female (normal pokeball)
Adamant nature
12/5/2011
Day-Care Couple
Egg received.
12/5/2011
Route 3
Egg apparenty hatched
Likes to thrash about

.Dex No. 511
.Name Pansage
.Type Grass
.OT Touko (color red)
.ID No. 51631
.Exp Points 0
To next level 8

Stats HP 12 atk 6 def 6 sp atk 5 sp def 6 speed 6

Moves
Leaf storm
Nasty plot
Crunch
Shadow claw

Ability gluttony

I think thats all i can give of information n.n not sure their ivs .o.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
OT: Pambi Nature: Bold EVs 248 hp/252 def 8 speed
ID: 65326

Hmm, and what'd you want for it? I can;t find any info on it, but I'll take the risk (I've just run into a lot of hacked shinies in the past few weeks and have been extra careful).

Just wondering wt nature and ability does ur shiny flawless porygon and horsea hav?

Natures are listed in the shop, and as far as abilities go, Porygon has trace. I know that Horsea has Swift Swim.

ah goood, just reminding you good sir, but i dont remember what our trade was so next time your on refresh my memory, altho now im interested in all 3 of those :p

Hmm, do you wanna work out a new trade? I also don't seem to have our trade written down (DERP...) but can look through vms and pm's for it. I'll vm you or you can post here/vm/pm if you wish to rework it.

well this is all the infromation i got of pansage .o.
Female (normal pokeball)
Adamant nature
12/5/2011
Day-Care Couple
Egg received.
12/5/2011
Route 3
Egg apparenty hatched
Likes to thrash about

.Dex No. 511
.Name Pansage
.Type Grass
.OT Touko (color red)
.ID No. 51631
.Exp Points 0
To next level 8

Stats HP 12 atk 6 def 6 sp atk 5 sp def 6 speed 6

Moves
Leaf storm
Nasty plot
Crunch
Shadow claw

Ability gluttony

I think thats all i can give of information n.n not sure their ivs .o.

hmm, seems alright, what'd you want for it?

Last edited:
Im interested in your non-flawless shiny Trapinch. Would you like a T shiny Golurk? If not i have others to offer.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Im interested in your non-flawless shiny Trapinch. Would you like a T shiny Golurk? If not i have others to offer.

What else can you offer? :)

Grrrr can't believe I missed u again :p can I add a shiny heracross to the shiny u ar gonna give me for a shiny flawless? I'm quite interested in ur shiny flawless porygon

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
try and look thru pm's altho i still do want the 3 i mentioned, skarmory deino and axew

i've got to offer,

Ramaprdos shiny lv 58 arrived at lv 57 by me, adamant nature EV trained in speed and atk
giratina shiny flawless EV trained in sp atk and speed timid
shiny metagross lv 61 ev trained in atk and speed lonely
shiny barely touched japanese machamp lv 45 serious from hoenn
shiny servine lv 17 barely touched rare candied to level 17. hatched at level 1 adamant
mild Almia darkrai, level 91, l31 attack IV, ev trained in sp atk and speed,
brave piloswine, met at lv 52 current level 65, no exp in xp bar so i assume it was rare candied, and TRU arceus, serious nature
brave druddigon, lv 57, likes to thrash about, rare candied from lv 31
hasty dratini untouched level 7.
shiny absol untouched, bashful
careful Eelektross, also rare candied from lv 27, currently lv 67, 31 atk IV
electivire, shiny, adamant, EV trained in speed and attack, ice punch fire punch brick brake and earthquake
shiny flawless charizard, adamant, needs an EV wipe,lv 100
shiny rayquaza, lv 100, could also use an EV wipe, jolly.
Mild Oblivia deoxys lv 67. EV trained in sp atk and speed. attack forme.
any of dem'?
and also shiny shelgon FLawless ev trained in speed and attack naive egg movess hydro pump thrash and dragon dance

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
You were going to trade that Lugia for the dragonite, remember? Pm me about the other offer.

Sorapol

Im interested in your virizion jolly shyny =D but then could you clone my pansage and give it back to me please n.n and whats your fc or we do this in pm o:

Status
Not open for further replies.