• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
ok the ot i can't really type as it's in japanese
it's id is 39318, it's got a modest nature, it's stats are hp:151, att:116, def:93, sp.att:115, sp.def:156 and spd:90
moves are extrasensory, fire blast and sacred fire
i just looked it's had some exp given to it but it hasn't been leveled up

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
ok the ot i can't really type as it's in japanese
it's id is 39318, it's got a modest nature, it's stats are hp:151, att:116, def:93, sp.att:115, sp.def:156 and spd:90
moves are extrasensory, fire blast and sacred fire
i just looked it's had some exp given to it but it hasn't been leveled up

How did you get it?

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Hi, are you still looking for a TRU Arceus? I have one that is Timid, but it has a few ribbons. It has the same exclusive moves as it came with the event.. Does it interest you at all? Just let me know.
Did you miss this? Or did you not want it?

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Did you miss this? Or did you not want it?

We didn't miss it- KT was going to message you today. We aren't so much interested in the TRU Arceus at this time, but if you have anything else to offer, let us know.

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
i got it from the gts but i put it in the hack check thread and i was told that it was legit

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Hey, i have a female Bonsly is you are interest

Sure, we'll take it. I can offer up another baby Pokemon, perhaps?

Wolveram

Vogelfänger

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
I have event arceus, mewtwo, and reshiram. untrained cobalion. primeape, conkeldurr, and electrivire. if you are interested. looking for water types

Last edited:

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
i've got someone i'm waiting for to clone it so i have an orignal for myself, so not sure when i'll be ready, would it be alright if i vm/pm you when i'm ready

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
I have two shiny flawlesses that are Dragonite and Politoed I could offer. I also have all of the three WIN2011 beasts UT, which is on your wants list. Let me know about these. I have a lot of shinies that aren't flawless I could offer, if you care if they are or aren't.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
i've got someone i'm waiting for to clone it so i have an orignal for myself, so not sure when i'll be ready, would it be alright if i vm/pm you when i'm ready

If you haven't already traded it for cloning, I can clone it and send it back. If you have already, then just PM me when you're ready. :)

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
I have two shiny flawlesses that are Dragonite and Politoed I could offer. I also have all of the three WIN2011 beasts UT, which is on your wants list. Let me know about these. I have a lot of shinies that aren't flawless I could offer, if you care if they are or aren't.

What are the natures of the beasts? KT is also interested in the Dragonite, possibly.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
I have event arceus, mewtwo, and reshiram. untrained cobalion. primeape, conkeldurr, and electrivire. if you are interested. looking for water types

The event Reshiram would be of great interest to us. Pick out 1 or 2 Pokes for it from our shop and PM me.

shinydragonairgirl

shiny hunter
they can't do it at the minute so yeah if that's alright could you clone the ho-oh for me please

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Raikou: Rash.
Entei: Adamant.
Suicune: Relaxed.

Ok, we aren't really interested in these beasts. KT still wants the Dragonite though- can you send some info about it?

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
id like carlitas hydregion

offering

EUSMR09 regigigas (rash ut lv 100)
WISHMKR jirachi (sassy ut lv5)
hayleys mew (modest ut lv 50)
dw arceus hardy (ut lv 100)
alamos naughty darkrai (ut lv 50)
10th deoxys (gentle ut lv 50)
jap manaphy (hardy ut lv 50, not exactly sure which event but i have checked it at some point)
gamestp suicune (relaxed t lv 48, event used)
french vgc09 milotic (timid lv t lv 51, only exp is from daycare so basically ut)
palcity lucario (modest t lv 51)

shiny/flawless/semiflawless
vibrava (quirky t lv 100)
gyarados (naughty t lv 31)
crobat (lax t lv 100, obtained in gts)
electrike (timid ut lv 1)
druddigon (gentle ut lv 1, obtained in gts)
salamence (timid t lv 62)
deino (serious ut lv 1, obtained in gts)
charmander (timid ut lv 1, flawless)
litwick (jolly ut lv 26, semi flawless, obtained in gts)
ferroseed (relaxed ut lv 1, semi flawless)
bagon (modest ut lv 1, semi flawless, obtained in gts)
terrakion (timid ut lv 42 semi flawless)

and sf cobalion and verizion later today. pm with a reply. id rather not keep refreshing the page :p

awesome105

Use X-Scizor!
Ok, we aren't really interested in these beasts. KT still wants the Dragonite though- can you send some info about it?
It has the ability Multiscale, EV's are HP 49 Att 182 Spd 100(according to pokecheck), Careful nature, flawless as stated before, and has the moves Dragon Dance, Thunder Wave, Dragon Tail, and Roost, and is level 100. I think that's all the info you need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.