• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hi Kilted, how are you? I'm interested in -Vaporeon (shiny, flawless, level 100, EVs: HP 248, Defense 252, Speed 10)
Offers:
Shiny near flawless Manaphy
Shiny flawless zapdos
Shiny flawless aggron
Shiny flawless Shiftry
Shiny flawless Whimsicott
Shiny near flawless minun
Shiny near flawless plusle
Shiny near flawless lapras
Shiny near flawless chansey
Shiny butterfree
shiny pidgeot
Shiny wishmker jirachi all legit natures
KoreanYOTD shinies
Shiny searchers piplup
And more..
Ehh tired of listing x.x i haven't updated my shop posts but you get the point XP

Hey man, lol, I get it as I'm in need of sleep before driving a lot tomorrow... buuuuut I am here... whhhhyyyy???? lol

Anyway, hmm, what's up with the searcher piplup there?

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Hey man, lol, I get it as I'm in need of sleep before driving a lot tomorrow... buuuuut I am here... whhhhyyyy???? lol

Anyway, hmm, what's up with the searcher piplup there?

hmm shiny searcher piplup.. <.> Nagashima Spa Land Piplup
Quiet nature
5/1/2012
Pokemon Event
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv.15
Scatters things often
OT: japanese letter
Id no. 04282

Last edited:

celebi3335

Event-Hunter
What do you want to:

Korean Singing-Piplup
Korean-Meloetta
Korean-Keldeo
Strongest Pokemon-Class (Dragonite, Scizor, ....)

from my bazaar (see signature). Please search this time what you expect.

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hi mate. Would be interested in trading your Walmart Chimchar for this

Goon’s WiFi グーン Scizor, UT, Adamant

Smity

Hi would you be willing to trade your
-Dratini
UT level 1, Adamant, OT Laura, ID 10505 dose it muitiscale?
for my shiny flawless naive hydreigon lv100 ev trained?

uhh what about our trade at page 73? also what do you want your abraham's cloyster (i know you have it). do you need a
10 ANIV espeon (brave quick to flee 5/15/20-21/10-11/19/29)

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Do you have any impostor ditto's? i just need one for my dwf collection. can offer multiple breedable dwf's in my sig

DUpi

Master trainer
Im interested in Arceus, Kyogre, Reshiram or shiny rayquaza. im offering shiny taurus, shiny gible(untouched), shiny gyarados, regigigas, lugia, latios, regice, regirick, registeel, all starters, GL Gothorita, Groudon(from Ruby),lv.100 Rayquaza(from Ruby), porygon-z, lv.100 spiritomb, lv.100 tyranitar with exeptionally hard worker. i also have a lot else, just ask. PM me if interested.

Jihoon0909

I am interested in the flawless shiny jolly terrakion would you be interested in a flawless impish telepathy giratina oh and untrained of course

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
hmm shiny searcher piplup.. <.> Nagashima Spa Land Piplup
Quiet nature
5/1/2012
Pokemon Event
Apparently had a fateful encounter at lv.15
Scatters things often
OT: japanese letter
Id no. 04282

Also kilted do you have any flawless dw bulbasaurs? I can offer you the English Keldeo that was released today

Hmm, I'm gonna pass on the Piplup. And we do not have any flawless DW Bulbasaurs. Sorry. :\

Do you guys take donations? I need to drain a cartridge to make room for breeding and I have a bunch of DWFs to get rid of. (I'm going on a shiny hunt.)

Sure, if you still wish to get rid of some stuff we would probably be willing to take it.

What do you want to:

Korean Singing-Piplup
Korean-Meloetta
Korean-Keldeo
Strongest Pokemon-Class (Dragonite, Scizor, ....)

from my bazaar (see signature). Please search this time what you expect.

Heya! Alright, sorry for this delay, but here's a list of stuff we thought we would like o trade for (even if we can't trade for it all right now, we would like to work out a trade).

Ho-oh (Pokémon Day 2006 Deutschland)

Name: HO-OH
OT: 10 JAHRE
Trainer ID: 06227
Level:70
Wesen: Sanft
Fähigkeit: Erzwinger
Attacken:
Genesung
Feuersturm
Sonntag
Sternenschauer

Ho-oh (Pokemon Collosseum)

OT: DUELLBE
Trainer ID: 10048
Level: 70
Wesen: Ruhig
Attacken:
Genesung
Feuersturm
Sonnentag
Sternschauer

Ho-oh (Pokemon Collosseum)

OT: MT BATA
Trainer ID: 10048
Level: 70
Wesen: Sanft
Attacken:
Genesung
Feuersturm
Läuterfeuer
Himmelsfeger

Krebutack (Pokemon Center NY Halloween Woche)

Name: CRAWDAUNT
OT: PCNYc
Trainer ID: 00600
Level: 100
Wesen: Pfiffig
Fähigkeit: Panzerhaut
Attacken:
Toxin
Krabbhammer
Hagelsturm
Guillotine

Krawumms (Pokemon Center NY Halloween Woche)

Name: EXPLOUD
OT: PCNYc
Trainer ID: 00598
Level: 100
Wesen: Robust
Fähigkeit: Lärmschutz
Attacken:
Brüller
Spuckball
Durchbruch
Schwallwellen

Damhirplex (Gotta Catch 'Em All #6)

Name: オドシシ (Odoshishi)
OT: フクオカ (Fukuoka)
Trainer ID: 60505
Level: 10
Wesen: Locker
Fähigkeit: Bedroher
Attacken:
Tackle
Silberblick
-------
-------

Hi mate. Would be interested in trading your Walmart Chimchar for this

Goon’s WiFi グーン Scizor, UT, Adamant

No thank you.

Hi would you be willing to trade your
-Dratini
UT level 1, Adamant, OT Laura, ID 10505 dose it muitiscale?
for my shiny flawless naive hydreigon lv100 ev trained?

No thank you.

uhh what about our trade at page 73? also what do you want your abraham's cloyster (i know you have it). do you need a
10 ANIV espeon (brave quick to flee 5/15/20-21/10-11/19/29)

Vm'd you about this. :)

Do you have any impostor ditto's? i just need one for my dwf collection. can offer multiple breedable dwf's in my sig

We don't have any imposter ditto, sorry. :( It's on my RNG to-do list but I haven't mastered RNGing the hidden grottoes yet.

Im interested in Arceus, Kyogre, Reshiram or shiny rayquaza. im offering shiny taurus, shiny gible(untouched), shiny gyarados, regigigas, lugia, latios, regice, regirick, registeel, all starters, GL Gothorita, Groudon(from Ruby),lv.100 Rayquaza(from Ruby), porygon-z, lv.100 spiritomb, lv.100 tyranitar with exeptionally hard worker. i also have a lot else, just ask. PM me if interested.

Feel free to send me a PM with a more complete list of pokemon you can offer. When you do, can you include OT/IDs, natures, and IVs if known? Thank you!

I am interested in the flawless shiny jolly terrakion would you be interested in a flawless impish telepathy giratina oh and untrained of course

Possibly. What is the OT/ID of the Giratina?

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hmm can i trade you the english WIN 2013 keldeo for your vaporeon? It is unclaimed so i can SR for the nature you want.

If it's unclaimed then we'll be glad to trade for whatever one you get. Any nature, whatever IVs. Unique = best to us. :) Which Vaporeon are you looking to get? The SF EV'd one? Or a DW event one?

vasu98

I want:
Pokepark Regirock
UT level 40, Hasty, OT (Japanese), ID 50901
DW Wal-Mart Chimchar (UT) w/ proof
Jolly, OT Enyalio, ID 46957
Check out my trade shop (link in sig)

Hello! Do you guys have a timid jirachi? Youve got a shiny one listed but the little note said to inquire on natures. Ive got a timid WIN2013 with 31 speed ivs and HP Grass (dont know the power) if youre interested. im looking for a timid jirachi with good ivs in s.atk and speed (it would be a plus if it knew water pulse, but if not, thats fine).

Last edited:

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hmm can i trade you the english WIN 2013 keldeo for your vaporeon? It is unclaimed so i can SR for the nature you want.

Alright, that sounds good. Any nature is fine.

I want:
Pokepark Regirock
UT level 40, Hasty, OT (Japanese), ID 50901
DW Wal-Mart Chimchar (UT) w/ proof
Jolly, OT Enyalio, ID 46957
Check out my trade shop (link in sig)

I did not see anything we needed, sorry.

It is unclaimed, still with the little blue man. And yes the sf ev'd one :)

:) See above XD.

Hello! Do you guys have a timid jirachi? Youve got a shiny one listed but the little note said to inquire on natures. Ive got a timid WIN2013 with 31 speed ivs and HP Grass (dont know the power) if youre interested. im looking for a timid jirachi with good ivs in s.atk and speed (it would be a plus if it knew water pulse, but if not, thats fine).

No thank you. The only Jirachi we have that fits that description is one that was SR'ed for us and is kept for more rare pokemon in trade.

would you trade a shiny charizard or arceus or darkrai for your shaymin or/and shiny spiritomb or any poke's in my sig. PM me if you want to trade

No thank you.

i have a dream world ho-oh, if you are interested contact me

We're not looking for those right now, actually. Sorry. Wolveram is focusing more on MATTLE and 10th Annivesary Ho-Ohs instead of DR ones as there are too many of them being offered right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.