• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hi, im interested in this pokemon right here:
-Virizion (Near Flawless: 31/31/31/6/31/31)
UT level 42, Jolly, OT Auria, ID 51484

Please look at this post to see if there is anything that you like:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?552357-Team-SeaSoul&p=13808491#post13808491

I'd be interested in the listed Natu.

im am interested in your shiny larvesta. i will trade a level 47 tangela for it. if interested please reply. thanks

Mmm, sorry, that's not of much use or interest to me, but please let me know what else you might be willing to offer if you're still interested?

Darkrai900

Dark Type Master
Hey Kilted, I got the AR and am able to clone. So you said you were interested in some of my other pokemon?

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hey Kilted, I got the AR and am able to clone. So you said you were interested in some of my other pokemon?

Ah, yes I was, but I think I deleted the PM because I was desperately needing to empty my inbox. Let me go look if I have it. To be safe, feel free to pm me new wants and offers, especially since our shop has gotten a lot of new arrivals since then. :)

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Okay man, it is level 18 though for some reason, my bad on the typo. Is that still cool?
If so I am able to trade now my FC is : 0733-7551-6656

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Okay man, it is level 18 though for some reason, my bad on the typo. Is that still cool?
If so I am able to trade now my FC is : 0733-7551-6656

I'll take another look in that list and then let you know. There's a lot there I liked. I gotta go for ~20 min but will be back.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
I'll take another look in that list and then let you know. There's a lot there I liked. I gotta go for ~20 min but will be back.
kk,
Sounds good

EDIT:
T level 100, EV'd in Sp. Atk and Speed,Timid, OT Roarke, ID 15848

^ on this pokemon right here can you tell me its current moves and if it has any HPers or not?

Last edited:

MangoSplash

Captain Goose
Looking for DW female pokemon? Can offer Dratini, Vulpix, or Nidoran

Darkrai900

Dark Type Master
I'm still interested in the shiny charmander. I've got a lvl 100 deoxys with pokerus if you're interested. Or, UT event lvl 100 rishiram

Darkrai900

Dark Type Master
I actually have to go now, we'll talk more tomorrow

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
kk,
Sounds good

EDIT:
T level 100, EV'd in Sp. Atk and Speed,Timid, OT Roarke, ID 15848

^ on this pokemon right here can you tell me its current moves and if it has any HPers or not?

The gengar is same as the one you have listed with HP Grass 70.

I'd actually be really interested in 2 of the EV'd pokemon if you have any more wants in our shop.

The EV'd Arcanine and the Extremespeed Dragonite.

Looking for DW female pokemon? Can offer Dratini, Vulpix, or Nidoran

Not really looking for any through trade myself, but PM Wolveram about it and see if she's interested.

I'm still interested in the shiny charmander. I've got a lvl 100 deoxys with pokerus if you're interested. Or, UT event lvl 100 rishiram

I actually have to go now, we'll talk more tomorrow

Alright, that's fine. :)

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
Extreme Speed" Bullet Train Pikachu***
-UT level 50, Relaxed, OT (Japanese, matches Event dex entry), ID 03012
for my korean dw charmender

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Extreme Speed" Bullet Train Pikachu***
-UT level 50, Relaxed, OT (Japanese, matches Event dex entry), ID 03012
for my korean dw charmender

I kind of am interested in the charmander, but what else have you gotten recently? I see your sig has an amazing Rayquaza there. If it's for trade, I'd be willing to trade maybe 3 of whatever you like for it.

Anything else interesting? I'd like to work out a trade with you and keep a list of what we'd each like and agree on a deal, if possible.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Ok that sounds good man,
All i want is the virizion and this guy:
T level 100, EV'd in attack and speed, Adamant, OT WINNING, ID 17216

EDIT: you do know the pokes you want are non-shiny right?
Are you still okay with that?

Last edited:

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
-Shaymin (Shiny Flawless. RNG'd Oak's Letter event)
UT level 30, Naïve, OT DRAGO92, ID 43386
Kyushu Strongest Sceptile (shiny)
Kyushu Strongest Blaziken (shiny)
Kyushu Strongest Swampert (shiny)
Fukuoka Strongest Groudon shiny
plus i got a nok sinjoh ruin shiny giratina are u interested in any of these

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
-Shaymin (Shiny Flawless. RNG'd Oak's Letter event)
UT level 30, Naïve, OT DRAGO92, ID 43386
Kyushu Strongest Sceptile (shiny)
Kyushu Strongest Blaziken (shiny)
Kyushu Strongest Swampert (shiny)
Fukuoka Strongest Groudon shiny
plus i got a nok sinjoh ruin shiny giratina are u interested in any of these

See below

Ok that sounds good man,
All i want is the virizion and this guy:
T level 100, EV'd in attack and speed, Adamant, OT WINNING, ID 17216

I'd gladly do the Haxorus and Virizion for the Arcanine and Extremespeed Dragonite.

yea its up for trade

Alright, is it flawless like it's listed in the sig? I'd be interested in that then as well as the Korean Giratina possibly. I'm not looking for shiny versions of the new events right now.

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
i would like to trade you a UT ASH's Pikachu for your shiny oshawott.

Status
Not open for further replies.