• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
I have a level 100 shiny Porygon-Z that I could give you.

Those are almost always hacks. If itis from the GTS, then it 99.99% surely is. Sorry. :\ I mean, feel free to give me the OT/ID, nature, etc and I can find out for you if it's legit or not.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
just in case you missed it i replied on the previos page....

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
is now ok to trade?

Since you need a clone back, I need to wait until both of our DS's are available since we can only trade via 3DS but can only clone on DS lite. Wolveram is using the lite to RNG right now so when she's done for a bit I can.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
it's ok xD, heres the info, nature:timid, near flawless with hp ice, ot: in japanese, id:07100, it can still be taken to catelia city to unlock zorua.

PerishCount

Those are almost always hacks. If itis from the GTS, then it 99.99% surely is. Sorry. :\ I mean, feel free to give me the OT/ID, nature, etc and I can find out for you if it's legit or not.

Oh... I thought it was from a Japanese event. ^_^;
I have a non-hacked lv. 100 Lucario. (I know it wasn't a hack because my friend in real life traded it to me.) I can understand if you don't want it. ^^;

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
Oh... I thought it was from a Japanese event. ^_^;
I have a non-hacked lv. 100 Lucario. (I know it wasn't a hack because my friend in real life traded it to me.) I can understand if you don't want it. ^^;

Sorry, we're not really interested in trained Pokemon.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
it's ok xD, heres the info, nature:timid, near flawless with hp ice, ot: in japanese, id:07100, it can still be taken to catelia city to unlock zorua.

Ok, it's a deal. Which Keldeo do you want? When can you trade?

Would you want to trade the Thunderus for something else in our shop?

alesana64

Steel Trainer
Ok, it's a deal. Which Keldeo do you want? When can you trade?

Would you want to trade the Thunderus for something else in our shop?

are any of the keldo's flawless? if so then im willing to trade both the celebi and thundurus for it, i can trade now if you want.

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
are any of the keldo's flawless? if so then im willing to trade both the celebi and thundurus for it, i can trade now if you want.

We have these near-flawless Keldeo. The modest Keldeo is near flawless- the IVs are 31/22/30/31/31/31. We also have a Timid one that is 31/23/30/31/30/31. We would still want both the Thundurus and the Celebi for one of them because there aren't that many near-flawless Keldeos out there.

If you would like to trade still, use KiltedTrainer's FC.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
We have these near-flawless Keldeo. The modest Keldeo is near flawless- the IVs are 31/22/30/31/31/31. We also have a Timid one that is 31/23/30/31/30/31. We would still want both the Thundurus and the Celebi for one of them because there aren't that many near-flawless Keldeos out there.

If you would like to trade still, use KiltedTrainer's FC.

ok sounds good, i'd like the modest one.

Lee Sin

Formerly MegaLeaf
Interested in Shiny Totodile. Offering DW bred Eevee, GameStop Jirachi and such.

mogan3

Wanna trade
inerested in a keldeo will give a celibe and shiny pokemon

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard

mogan3

Wanna trade
ill have to tell u in ten minutes when done tradin

Status
Not open for further replies.