• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

victini968

paradise lost member
No never used that before

I'm intrested in your movie meloetta i'm willing to trade a VGC japanese eevee untrained, a gamestop dexoysys (untrained i think), a gamestop pichu (untrained i think), a gamestop celebi, ALAMOS darkrai, a FAL2010 mew, a SMR 2010 Jirachi, a sinjoh ruins giratina ( taught it a bunch of garbage moves :p), a toys r us shaymin, and a manaphy from pokemon ranger (hatched from egg). I also have a VGC milotic.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
I'm intrested in your movie meloetta i'm willing to trade a VGC japanese eevee untrained, a gamestop dexoysys (untrained i think), a gamestop pichu (untrained i think), a gamestop celebi, ALAMOS darkrai, a FAL2010 mew, a SMR 2010 Jirachi, a sinjoh ruins giratina ( taught it a bunch of garbage moves :p), a toys r us shaymin, and a manaphy from pokemon ranger (hatched from egg). I also have a VGC milotic.

Could I get more information on your ALAMOS Darkrai? :) ID, characteristic, IVs if you know them (or level and stats and I could calculate the IVs from that with the characteristic).

my alamos darkrai is
Rash
Proud of it's power
ID: 05318
IVS
HP-16-17
ATK- 30-31
DEF- 4-5
SP ATK- 12-13
SP DEF- 14-15
SPEED- 30-31
I lost my pearl cartridge for like 2 years right after i got home , i didn't recieve it when i got it because i was lazy

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
my alamos darkrai is
Rash
Proud of it's power
ID: 05318
IVS
HP-16-17
ATK- 30-31
DEF- 4-5
SP ATK- 12-13
SP DEF- 14-15
SPEED- 30-31
I lost my pearl cartridge for like 2 years right after i got home , i didn't recieve it when i got it because i was lazy

Ah ok. Well, I would love to trade you for it at some point. Let me know what you'd like for it and we will work out a deal. :)

Smity

hi would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless Riolu adamant nature. For my shiny flawless naive hydreigon lv 100 ev trained and my ut event genesesect naive nature?

jhanig

Hollow Back Dasher
im interested in a japanese meloetta if you have one... i have michina arceus or alamos darkrai (brave natured). i just need it to finish my pokedex.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
hi would you be willing to trade your shiny flawless Riolu adamant nature. For my shiny flawless naive hydreigon lv 100 ev trained and my ut event genesesect naive nature?

No thank you. We've RNG'd and EV'd a Hydreigon and we have more genesects than needed right now.

im interested in a japanese meloetta if you have one... i have michina arceus or alamos darkrai (brave natured). i just need it to finish my pokedex.

We can discuss in PM.

i don't belive i was clear in my previous post, i recived the darkrai arleady, but i had to wait like 2 years due to losing my pearl cartridge going missing so the date is off. i have the darkrai on my white 2 cartridge

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
i don't belive i was clear in my previous post, i recived the darkrai arleady, but i had to wait like 2 years due to losing my pearl cartridge going missing so the date is off. i have the darkrai on my white 2 cartridge

Yes, I got that. :) I am still very interested and it doesn't matter to me that it's in gen V. I can only trade in gen V as is.

I would like to trade my darkrai for your japanese movie meloetta doesn't matter which nature.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
I would like to trade my darkrai for your japanese movie meloetta doesn't matter which nature.

Sounds good. I will get a Meloetta ready for you in a little bit. Waiting to do a trade with someone else right now so once they're done I will get yours ready (unless I have to leave).

tell me when you are read to trade my fc is 2967 6468 9106 tell me when you are ready to trade. my trainer name is Brian.

i just realized that i have the 3 legendary birds from XD

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
NOTICE FOR EVERYONE: Wolveram and I are in the process of moving to a new apartment and I recently started a 2nd job. We are in no way stopping trading but I do want to warn you that for the next few days trading will be limited. I would like to still make deals with people in this time and try to get a few trades done if possible. Thank you for your patience.

Leafylee

Hi, I'm looking for any meoletta just for pokedex, all i really have to offer is an UT shiny petlil that i caught myself

physi1

Hey I have a may2012 darkrai for trade here. Details are as follows:

Nature: Docile
OT: 2012MAY
ID No.: 05092
Has Classic Ribbon
Recieved on 6/8/2012
Wi-Fi Gift

unfortunately it is slightly trained at level 51 so if you don't want it it's understandable. I am asking for a movie meloetta in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.