• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kiltedtrainer, could I offer you a trade for your shiny terrakion?

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hi, I'm looking for any meoletta just for pokedex, all i really have to offer is an UT shiny petlil that i caught myself

Can we get more information on the Petlil? We might be interested in it.

Hey I have a may2012 darkrai for trade here. Details are as follows:

Nature: Docile
OT: 2012MAY
ID No.: 05092
Has Classic Ribbon
Recieved on 6/8/2012
Wi-Fi Gift

unfortunately it is slightly trained at level 51 so if you don't want it it's understandable. I am asking for a movie meloetta in return.

What is its characteristic? Also, is the Darkrai yours or from someone you know well?

@kiltedtrainer, could I offer you a trade for your shiny terrakion?

You're always welcome to make an offer.

physi1

The darkrai is mine.
It's characteristic is likes to relax.
The judge says relatively superior potential overall with fantastic hp and attack.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
The darkrai is mine.
It's characteristic is likes to relax.
The judge says relatively superior potential overall with fantastic hp and attack.

Alright, since it's your own I would like to trade for it. Let me know what you'd like for it.

I have to ask do you have a Japanese Movie Arceus?

We might have one that isn't in the shop, but before I go digging through (sadly) unorganized folders of .pkm files stored away, what do you want to offer for one?

Could I trade my shiny flawless karrablast for your shiny larvesta, deerling, or eccelgor?

Leafylee

Can we get more information on the Petlil? We might be interested in .

Petlil is:

Level. 64
OT: Leafy (as I said I caught it)
ID: 43473
Timid
Own Tempo ability

Not sure if you want to know the stats

Blitro

The Master Mew
Hello, I have an ALAMOS Darkrai that is my own that I want to trade. I was wondering what would I be able to get for it event wise. It is also Barely trained (only a couple thousand exp still Level 50). I would love a deoxys (in English) but open to negotiation. Since its touched.

Hardy Nature
Good Endurance
HP 137
Attack 95
Defense 149
Special Attack 149
Special Defense 103
Speed 137

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Interested in shiny flawless Mild Cleffa, Eevee, Tirtouga, Zorua, Igglybuff, Nidoran, Tyrogue and chimchar. I have shiny flawless/near lawless, 1-3 gen starters, the 3 elemental mmonkeys, numel, druddigon, sandshrew, Gible (DW to), Roggenrola, blitzle, caterpie, mienfoo, shuppet, and oddish

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Could I trade my shiny flawless karrablast for your shiny larvesta, deerling, or eccelgor?

Sure, which do you want more?

Any movie meloetta would be great.

Not a problem, no natures you need in particular?

Petlil is:

Level. 64
OT: Leafy (as I said I caught it)
ID: 43473
Timid
Own Tempo ability

Not sure if you want to know the stats

Hmm, sorry it's just too high of a level for me to trade for.

Hello, I have an ALAMOS Darkrai that is my own that I want to trade. I was wondering what would I be able to get for it event wise. It is also Barely trained (only a couple thousand exp still Level 50). I would love a deoxys (in English) but open to negotiation. Since its touched.

Hardy Nature
Good Endurance
HP 137
Attack 95
Defense 149
Special Attack 149
Special Defense 103
Speed 137

I will gladly trade for your Darkrai. Take a look at the different Deoxys are that we have and let me know which one is best to you.

Interested in shiny flawless Mild Cleffa, Eevee, Tirtouga, Zorua, Igglybuff, Nidoran, Tyrogue and chimchar. I have shiny flawless/near lawless, 1-3 gen starters, the 3 elemental mmonkeys, numel, druddigon, sandshrew, Gible (DW to), Roggenrola, blitzle, caterpie, mienfoo, shuppet, and oddish

Let me think about a few of those (we trade for shiny pokemon we aren't likely to RNG so I have to look at our list of to-do RNGs. Are any of the shinies your own? What are the OT/IDs of each if I may ask?

NOTE TO EVERYONE!!!

A heads up to everyone, I will likely be able to trade no sooner than Wednesday afternoon/evening. Sorry for the delays.

Blitro

The Master Mew
I would really love to trade my darkrai for the flawless Deoxys

-Gamestop Deoxys FLAWLESS (31/31/31/31/31/31)***
UT level 50, Naive, OT Gamestp, ID 06218

but I would take this:

-Space Center Deoxys
UT level 70, Impish, OT SPACE C, ID 00010

Last edited:

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
I would really love to trade my darkrai for the flawless Deoxys

-Gamestop Deoxys FLAWLESS (31/31/31/31/31/31)***
UT level 50, Naive, OT Gamestp, ID 06218

but I would take this:

-Space Center Deoxys
UT level 70, Impish, OT SPACE C, ID 00010

I could trade the flawless as I value your Darkrai pretty highly. (I cannot trade right now but perhaps later tonight or tomorrow)

If it's no problem then jolly, but it's not a big deal

I will see what similar natures we have. I know we don't have a jolly, though.

Blitro

The Master Mew
I can trade later tonight and tomorrow. Just name the time and I will be there.

Actually would you consider for Aron? If not then Accelgor :)

Last edited:

Metstem

Can I have the Near Flawless Victini and the Shiny Virizion for my Darkrai? This is my personal Darkrai, it has a timid nature, UT, Proud of its power, OT: ALAMOS, ID: 05318, HP: 134, ATTACK: 99, DEFENSE 107, SPECIAL ATTACK 143, SPECIAL DEFENSE 99, SPEED 149. However, it does have PKRS. Move set is still in tact.

Status
Not open for further replies.