• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
I don't know the OT so I cannot get that nicknamed, though. Also, I totally flaked out on that Lillipup I had for you and I'd be happy to trade it to you for really almost anything you see fit if you still want it.

cool! gotta say i forgot too. still working on a darkrai collection? i have one of those from the event this year.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
I have certain UT Dream Radar Legendaries for trade:

- Palkia
- Giratina
- Ho-oh
- Lugia

None are flawless, but they are all original and uncloned.

(If I can find my copy of Diamond, I can get a DW Dialga, too.)

Do any of these Pokemon interest you? Please respond or contact me if they do.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
cool! gotta say i forgot too. still working on a darkrai collection? i have one of those from the event this year.

I'm working very hard on a Darkrai collection, so I would be very glad to trade for your own if you think it's fair. If that's not fair to you then we can work something out, but Lillipup would like to be with your other lillipups I think. :D

I have certain UT Dream Radar Legendaries for trade:

- Palkia
- Giratina
- Ho-oh
- Lugia

None are flawless, but they are all original and uncloned.

(If I can find my copy of Diamond, I can get a DW Dialga, too.)

Do any of these Pokemon interest you? Please respond or contact me if they do.

I would say the lugia and Ho-Oh but Wolveram was taking a break from trading for Dream Radar legendaries so for right now I think it'd be a not interested. However, you're welcome to contact her about it.

i've grown intrested in your Calm- FLAWLESS Recital Piplup and Timid- FLAWLESS Recital Piplup
I can offer
Shiny kyushu train gardevoir
Shiny kyushu train swampert
Shiny kyushu train Blaziken
Shiny wishmaker jirachi careful and docile
Single strongest metagross, tyranitar, dragonite, Garchomp, Scizor
basically anything from my shop :p
Birthday charmander ID no: 07207
ANY yotd korean
any yotd japanese
Two alamos darkrais
One quiet
HP 28 - 29
Attack 10 - 11
Defense 20 - 21
Spec. Attack 28 - 29
Spec. Defense 26 - 27
Speed 28 - 29
Other hasty
HP 30 - 31
Attack 20 - 21
Defense 26 - 27
Spec. Attack 28 - 29
Spec. Defense 28 - 29
Speed 30 - 31

Last edited:

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
i've grown intrested in your Calm- FLAWLESS Recital Piplup and Timid- FLAWLESS Recital Piplup
I can offer
Shiny kyushu train gardevoir
Shiny kyushu train swampert
Shiny kyushu train Blaziken
Shiny wishmaker jirachi careful and docile
Single strongest metagross, tyranitar, dragonite, Garchomp, Scizor
basically anything from my shop :p
Birthday charmander ID no: 07207
ANY yotd korean
any yotd japanese
Two alamos darkrais
One quiet
HP 28 - 29
Attack 10 - 11
Defense 20 - 21
Spec. Attack 28 - 29
Spec. Defense 26 - 27
Speed 28 - 29
Other hasty
HP 30 - 31
Attack 20 - 21
Defense 26 - 27
Spec. Attack 28 - 29
Spec. Defense 28 - 29
Speed 30 - 31

I would be interested in these, actually.

Shiny kyushu train gardevoir and blaziken

I would be interested in these, actually.

Shiny kyushu train gardevoir and blaziken
So the shiny kyushus for the piplups? I also recently acquired the rest of the shiny kyushus (no idea what stations D:)

Ilane

I honestly wouldn't mind another Cresselia. It was my first BW2 RNG and not terribly good. 4 flawless IVs, calm, and Shiny. I'd take another with a good nature (doesn't have to be calm), and shiny. Also, I'd be glad to trade for a custom RNG'd BW2 Latias or Latios. Those are always good, and I haven't gotten to my Latias yet, so that'd be really neat, even if I get my own beforehand. Really, it's hard to have too many RNGs if they're different. :p

Must have missed this post.

Latios is spoken for already. But Cresselia and Latias in W2 are not.

Shiny, Near-Flawless IVs (near-flawless means an 'x' in the useless stat) with nature of your choice? Is that acceptable?

Still waiting on BW2 RNG, new computer is still being sorted.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
HELLO AGAIN EVERYBODY!!!

We are back!!

Sorry for the massive delay in December, life was very, VERY busy and stressful so we had to take 2 weeks off, more or less. Please see the first post of the shop for my announcement regarding that.

Anyway, please vm me if you never heard back from me regarding trade deals or trade times.

Thank you!

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Would you trade your shinjo ruins palkia for my DW Gothorita?

We could do that for sure. If you can get a screenshot of your friendboard and email it to me at kiltedtrainer@pokemonplus.net then we'd be willing to go ahead and trade another 1 or 2 pokemon for the Gothorita, too, if there's more that you would like to trade for.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Did you see the proof?

Just saw it now. :) Thank you very much for that. I am headed to get some sleep now but if you're around to trade when I am around tomorrow (similar times) then I can get everything ready for you. Just let me know what you want for sure from us. :) Thank you!

BurningWhiteKyurem

Hi, I'm interested in:

Arceus
-1: UT Level 100, Hasty, OT Wolfen, ID 06098
-2: UT level 100, Timid, OT Ash, ID 01674

Any chance they are still available so that we can work out a deal? (I read up your wants and unfortunately I don't have the specific events maybe there are some alternatives that we can work out a deal on?).

Last edited:

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
Hi, I'm interested in:

Arceus
-1: UT Level 100, Hasty, OT Wolfen, ID 06098
-2: UT level 100, Timid, OT Ash, ID 01674

Any chance they are still available so that we can work out a deal? (I read up your wants and unfortunately I don't have the specific events maybe there are some alternatives that we can work out a deal on?).

Mmk, feel free to list off anything that you have for offer and we'll see if we can work out a deal. :)

BurningWhiteKyurem

Mmk, feel free to list off anything that you have for offer and we'll see if we can work out a deal. :)

I have some untrained caught legendaries from B2 (exceptions: Latios), also I'm working on getting the Sinjoh Ruins Dragons from HeartGold and migrating it for my Black 2, though it may take a while (if you're interested, it would be high up oon the priorities list).

Also, I don't mind breeding if you have something in mind.

KiltedTrainer

Guardian of Asgard
What do you want to:

- E-Card Scizor
- E-Card Togepi
- PokePark Regirock
- PokePark Regeice
- PokePark Regesteel

From my bazaar?

We will take a look at your store. :) I will VM you when I reply to you here (for the sake of trying to keep things organized on our end).

would you be interested in

wish farfetch
6676 RED Farfetch'd Docile 21/12/0/31/12/4

pm if so

HEY! Glad to hear from you again. :) And yes, we would be interested in that for sure. I will PM you.

I have some untrained caught legendaries from B2 (exceptions: Latios), also I'm working on getting the Sinjoh Ruins Dragons from HeartGold and migrating it for my Black 2, though it may take a while (if you're interested, it would be high up oon the priorities list).

Also, I don't mind breeding if you have something in mind.

Hmm, sorry if I sound rude but could you list off things that are available for trade? Also, do you have any DW event pokemon that are your own? Thank you in advance for any list/info on what you've got for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.