1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kim Commando (sp) - A radio talk show... do you have it?

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by ShiningClefairy, Nov 14, 2005.

1. ShiningClefairy

ShiningClefairy Meteor Trainer

I found a technology talk show on one of my AM (as opposed to FM, of course) radio stations. It's on at 10:00 PM eastern time. I don't know when it starts or when it ends, but I do know that it is currently on right now, and that it's 3 hours long. It's called something like Kim Commando or something like that. I can't make out the correct name from AM broadcasting.

It's national... in the US... it has to be... since I live in Florida and I've heard them read emails from people who live in Ohio. Check your AM radio for it - the lady knows what she's talking about.

2. Hao Kaiser

Hao Kaiser Aww... Crap.

I know we have it in Kentucky, it's on a station that my dad listens to all the time. I've listened to the show...about 3 times, twice on the way home from my grandmas, and once while my dad was in Lowes.

Oh...and I'm pretty sure it's called Kim Commando...so your right about the name.

3. Lyte

Lyte Guest

yeah i have it in wisconsin so its definetly national its on this channel my dad lisens to for some talkshows and stuff so its probly all am news radio then

4. ShiningClefairy

ShiningClefairy Meteor Trainer

Found the website. www.komando.com Browse and see if you've got it in your area. I do know that it doesn't have the station and time I listen to it on though...

5. vaerna

vaerna Well-Known Member

Yes we have that show....she's helpful!