• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kim Commando (sp) - A radio talk show... do you have it?

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
I found a technology talk show on one of my AM (as opposed to FM, of course) radio stations. It's on at 10:00 PM eastern time. I don't know when it starts or when it ends, but I do know that it is currently on right now, and that it's 3 hours long. It's called something like Kim Commando or something like that. I can't make out the correct name from AM broadcasting.

It's national... in the US... it has to be... since I live in Florida and I've heard them read emails from people who live in Ohio. Check your AM radio for it - the lady knows what she's talking about.

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
I know we have it in Kentucky, it's on a station that my dad listens to all the time. I've listened to the show...about 3 times, twice on the way home from my grandmas, and once while my dad was in Lowes.

Oh...and I'm pretty sure it's called Kim Commando...so your right about the name.

L

Lyte

yeah i have it in wisconsin so its definetly national its on this channel my dad lisens to for some talkshows and stuff so its probly all am news radio then

ShiningClefairy

Meteor Trainer
Found the website. www.komando.com Browse and see if you've got it in your area. I do know that it doesn't have the station and time I listen to it on though...

vaerna

Yes we have that show....she's helpful!