• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kindergarten Chaos (816)

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
maybe he only forget what attract does to the pokemon?

I doubt it. At the point she called Attract he couldn't really do anything else (buy some flutes Ash)

dman_dustin

This episode surprised me, I was planning on skipping it because it didn't look too good, but in actuality it was pretty good.

My favorite part of the episode was Bunnelby carrying Froakie on stage, I really wasn't expecting it, but it was freaking hilarious.

Nothing about anyone's gender was stated at any point in any XY episode.

Wasn't Jessie afraid that Meowth was going to be "attracted" by Slyveon during that scene with Meowth with hearts in his eyes? Doesn't that mean Sylveon is female thus Froakie is male?

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
This episode surprised me, I was planning on skipping it because it didn't look too good, but in actuality it was pretty good.

My favorite part of the episode was Bunnelby carrying Froakie on stage, I really wasn't expecting it, but it was freaking hilarious.

Wasn't Jessie afraid that Meowth was going to be "attracted" by Slyveon during that scene with Meowth with hearts in his eyes? Doesn't that mean Sylveon is female thus Froakie is male?
This is the same meowth who was attracted to a male purrloin.

so yeah froakie could still be female.

dman_dustin

This is the same meowth who was attracted to a male purrloin.

so yeah froakie could still be female.

That was personal attraction (believing that it was female) not Pokemon move attracted (Pokemon is definitely the opposite gender). Don't confuse the two.

From what I saw, Jessie was afraid/concerned Meowth would be Pokemon move attracted NOT personal attracted.

But I guess I could have that wrong.

Before you argue. There has been NO incorrect Pokemon move attraction in the show.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I'm going to assume Sylveon is a female (as Meowth was personally attracted to her as dman_dustin said (please don't be Purrlion 2.0) and thus assume Froakie is male.

I've never really cared about the genders of Ash's Pokemon, as long as their personalities are well-defined and top-notched. That aside, unless accurate subs were released that disclosed Froakie and/or Sylveon's gender(s), then I will still stand by the possibility that Froakie is female and Sylveon is male, as much as I don't expect it to be actually true. That's also considering Meowth fell in love with a male Purrloin before, so it appears he doesn't have a clue about Pokemon genders except for himself.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Oh yeah right, there was that.

He's been attracted to male Pokémon he just thought were female before, though.

From what I saw, Jessie was afraid/concerned Meowth would be Pokemon move attracted NOT personal attracted.

But I guess I could have that wrong.

She was just making a joke, it wasn't an actual concern. Nymphia hadn't used Attract for a long time during that scene.

Last edited:
More indications on Serena's romantic crush. What the heck seriously... I do like that they have this sort of thing going, but Ash and Serena also have only 10 years! And we all know Serena is going to disappear come next generation! So why are they making us full of hope? ;I

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
More indications on Serena's romantic crush. What the heck seriously... I do like that they have this sort of thing going, but Ash and Serena also have only 10 years! And we all know Serena is going to disappear come next generation! So why are they making us full of hope? ;I

I don't see the hope since it's just Serena who's coming on her end. A one sided ship is a one sided ship. It just like a lot of others can disappear and people will forget and move on until the next one. Over all the battle was good. I' liking that Ash is battling more better than before. I hope they keep him up.

I don't see the hope since it's just Serena who's coming on her end. A one sided ship is a one sided ship. It just like a lot of others can disappear and people will forget and move on until the next one. Over all the battle was good. I' liking that Ash is battling more better than before. I hope they keep him up.

That's what I am angry about, since it's a teaser and pretty much pointless but they still do it, hmph.

Janovy

Banned
That's what I am angry about, since it's a teaser and pretty much pointless but they still do it, hmph.
That's pretty much advertisement 101. They put something in the preview they knew would draw the attention of the viewers.

All the shows do it, they sometimes put the coolest parts in the previews/trailers/teasers to get people excited and to have them watching.

That's pretty much advertisement 101. They put something in the preview they knew would draw the attention of the viewers.

All the shows do it, they sometimes put the coolest parts in the previews/trailers/teasers to get people excited and to have them watching.

I'm talking about Serena's crush, not the actual teaser.
Serena's crush is "teasing" us... because we know it will likely not happen.

Ok, I'm done with my whining.

It was cool to see Sylveon in the anime. I liked all its attacks and it was cute. I liked seeing Froakie bond with that hat kid to and seeing Serena flustered was a nice moment of the episode.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I liked this episode. The battle was good as most of the xy battles have been so far. Froakie getting hit with attract was hilarious. Also Serena getting jealous at the beginning was entertaining. I didn't like Team Rocket appearing in this episode.
8/10