• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kindergartener Voted Out By Students

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Not if you were the special kid you wouldn't.

Hey, it's not like we're completely clueless.

Especially if you feel the need to know everything just to come across as average *grumbles*

Not much I can say here, besides the whole "what a meen teacha, godie!!" jazz. I have a slight problem with paranoia that my teachers are out to get me (mostly backed up by Freaky Friday and The Proud Family) and this certainly doesn't help things. The saddest part was when he said he'd go to the office, and the teacher said they didn't want him there. The principal never voted, so she wouldn't have known that.

And don't say that it doesn't affect people when they're older, because it does. I was taken to a school where everyone was mean to me, and I still think everyone hates me because of that. I'm terrified to do some perfectly normal things because I was told off for it once, so don't say nothing affects people just because it's early in their life.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
wow that is messed up wats wrong with the teacher

Dancing Melon

That's just awful. One of my little brothers has autism, so this sickens me. Even if the kid didn't have a mental disability, it's still wrong. I really hope that the teacher at least gets fired for forcing her students to do something like that. You shouldn't teach children how to discriminate.

metalboy

I have cancer.
Wow. that teacher should be slapped. You can't just kick him out because he has Asperger's syndrome. That's just Cruel.

Kipcha

That is just disgusting! Arg, people like that just make me so mad! Just want to smack them or something... Grr... DOWN WITH THE TEACHER!

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
I saw it on the Early show this morning. I believe the Teacher should be fired, lose her teaching degree for good, and be sent to prison. Who the Hell would want to vote out a special needs child out of kindergarden, and force his only friend to vote yes to it?! This is just plain sickening!

Why should she be sent to prison. I understand the other two actions you would like to happen but being sent to prison for no reason? She hasn't done anything illegal in anyway. So why should she be sent to prison?

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Why should she be sent to prison. I understand the other two actions you would like to happen but being sent to prison for no reason? She hasn't done anything illegal in anyway. So why should she be sent to prison?
I am pretty sure that it is illegal to discriminate/kick a student out of class for no reason at all.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I love how everyone is just targeting the teacher for a kid who possibly has aspergers syndrome (he is being screened for it doesn't mean he has it). Also we don't know if the student did something so unbelieveably disruptive to the class that the teacher gave the decision to the students whether he stays in the class or not. She isn't really doing anything that catastrophically wrong. I admit it was a little careless on her part. But, saying she should have her teacher liscence revoked or put into prison is a tad extreme. So since it has so little info on the reason for the vote it is impossible for me to decide whether or not this women is indeed discrimanating. And being a teacher she may not even be informed he is being screened for asperger's. My teachers didn't know i was being screened for Anxiety Disorder, and a small amount of OCD. They are only informed if the diagnosis is accurate not speculative.

lion6622

This is one of the most terrible things that I have heard. My sister's best friend (well, one of them) has Asberger's, so I have seen how she is treated, and it it sickening. But this is even worse. That teacher should see a shrink or something.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
This teacher obviously is new or just stupid. She should know as an adult not to exclude the kid like that. Besides, if he is Autistic it could be considered prejudice and thus can kiss her career as a teacher good-bye. However, if the kid is disrubtive for the sake of it, than she just acted way to extremely.

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
Must suck for that kid. ah well. Being rejected is a part of life. Suck it up.