• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kindred [DT] (PG-13)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
He's right, y'know. I feel that we all think "Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea! I haven't posted in like, forever!" then we still forget it. then more time passes and boom, game's dead

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hell yeah, that should take care of the flirting,

Not really. André's not scared of the dark. :p

---

*pokes thread repeatedly* Is this dead? Apparently Whatever Lost's new name is now got his computer taken away.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Eeh? Well, did they not instruct you to keep things afloat, Mon?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
But yes, the only posts we can do now are those interaction posts. I can't really have Val do anything besodes being antisocial.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh yeah.... I should be paying more attention. lol

Edit: Allthough, her minor interraction alone isn't enough for me to make a post with ..

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Sorry for not posting guys, Winter Break has sapped all of my time D:.

Tangeh

lol, and so everyone switches from "I can't post, school D:" to "I can't post, winter break D:"

Schade

Metallic Wonder
There's not much to go on for conversations either. any plot-progressing in store anytime soon, Litwick?

HM02gon

Waiting...
I don't trust this mayor guy- can this be plotline? I feel like he's the champion and specializes in Dragon types.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't trust him either, but I doubt he would just be a gym leader of a specific type. He's not Drayden, after all. lol.