• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kindred [DT] (PG-13)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yay Mon spelled it correctly! Also, I wanted the E4 to be opposite gender of our characters in correlation to Eevee types. So that's why Kyra is female :p.

Anyways, the actual collection of badges and competing in contests isn't going to be relevant to the story. If characters want to participate, that's fine, but overall the plot is devoid of those.

Tangeh

Anyways, the actual collection of badges and competing in contests isn't going to be relevant to the story. If characters want to participate, that's fine, but overall the plot is devoid of those.

That's what I figured... until just now when you introduced the gym leaders as NPCs. I guess they play different roles in the plot then..?

I'll work on getting a post up tonight before sleep. (edit: post is mostly done, but I can't decide how I want to end it so I'm going to sit on it and post sometime tomorrow instead)

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yeah they have much more relevance to the plot than just being leaders of their gym.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer

Well, that certainly makes life easier. :)

I keep reading it as Harbringer now too. I blame you. xD

It makes sense right? They are bringing frost, waves, dreams, etc. xD I didn't even know Harbinger was a word before this RP.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Oh yeah, here's some NPCs

[spoil]
Coal, the Energy Engineer (Gym Leader of Luxaris):

ZT53VvN.png

Aria, the Free Spirit (Windrift's Gym Leader):

0wkj3fv.png

Rosaline, the Alluring Mistress (Petali's Gym Leader):

5bsWf0p.png

Sebastian, the Master of Shadows (Shoko Gym Leader):

a1XKHIQ.png

Terra, the Sand Surfer (Oasis Gym Leader):

LzuxFcY.png

Aquina, the Wavemaster (Pearl Gym Leader) :

glzwp0g.png

Grant, the Runic Explorer (Socliate Gym Leader):

6excXv8.png

Nike, the Mechanized Sentinel (Gearmound Gym Leader):

qykbVKh.png

Damien, the Childish Hunter (Honey Gym Leader):

jR4ooUa.png

Lillian, Nature's Keeper (Hibiscus Gym Leader):

sqUOSMP.png

Kai, the Chessmistress (Orchid Gym Leader):

Ydbl7qQ.png

Alice, the Lost Child (Corrosion Gym Leader):

dJ2zwzW.png

Joel, Luxaris' Future (Luxaris Mayor):

EamQK2Y.png

Kyra, the Whimsical Heroine (Fairy Elite 4):

V1hz8O6.png

Sandra, the Electric Brute (Electric Elite 4):

AQLNw0M.png

Frost, Winter's Revenant (Ice Elite 4):

z6l2vj7.png

Vox, the Tyrannous Druglord (Poison Elite 4)

1RN2JuQ.png

[/spoil]

You never posted the types of the gym leaders... IDK if you forgot or if its just not relevant so I decided to guess (also cuz I like guessing)

Coal-Rock, probably

Aria-Flying would make sense

Rosaline-I'm going with Fire

Sebastian-Dark

Terra-Ground, guessing from the name and description

Aquina-Water

Grant- I would say rock...but that's taken.

Nike-Steel

Damien-Either Normal or Fighting

Lillian-Grass

Kai-Psychic, Fighting, or Dragon

Alice-Ghostly Ghosts

_______

IDK how my character will fit in.. I guess she can walk in all optimistic and then possibly eat her weight in street food.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
it was quite the fun guessing game indeed. would be nice with a list of their types tho. I like your guesses, Gon.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Coal = Fire
Aria = Flying
Rosaline = Grass
Sebastian = Dark
Terra = Ground
Aquina = Water
Grant = Rock (Was Forrest in the last thread)
Nike = Steel
Damien = Normal
Lillian = Bug
Kai = Psychic
Alice = Ghost

Proof: I looked for the previous version of this RPG. I'm not linking to it because I don't want you to see André's early installment weirdness. (And if you really cared you could find it yourself.)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I didn't say you couldn't find it...

André was such a brat back then (more so than usual) He's much nicer now. (Though he still has bratty moments) The sixth gen. made his home country canon. and gave him a much more fitting type to specialize in than Psychic.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Knowing Gamefreak, it would end up being Flying/Fairy, even though Peacocks don't fly. *Looks at Doduo/Dodrio*

Hope it's Grass/Psychic or Grass/Fairy. Both work fine...and we lack an avian Grass starter. XD

Sketchie, you forgot my strange habit of making my characters start out with very small, undersized Pokemon! Raoul (I got his name from Skyfall, of all places…I rewatched it the night before I finished my SU, and when I was thinking of Umbreon's name, Raoul just popped in my mind. He's a heroic Pokemon with a rather villainous name) is only 2'4" at best...possibly as small as 2'0" (thankfully, Nevermore will be average-sized). This habit is actually supposed to hint at my characters' better sides! XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Actually, i thought that old Andre was pretty toned down, rather than the obnoxious Andre that exists today.
And yes. Val is going to share those thoughts.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Actually, i thought that old Andre was pretty toned down, rather than the obnoxious Andre that exists today.
And yes. Val is going to share those thoughts.

He was an Alpha Brat back then.

He called Freya an idiot, told the papparazzi to burn in hell when he was pissed off, and was much more openly mean to people, The André of today would never do such a thing. xD He was much more arrogant back then. I also used incorrect French grammar.

What thoughts?

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Mon-chan! Why u no keep that feels to Andre?
He is too obnoxious. Take it from another gay guy hating flamboyant people. lol.
andre from before Fairies was awesome!!!!!!!!

Hateful thoughts. Val will hate Andre. Val is evil, evil himselves.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Mon-chan! Why u no keep that feels to Andre?
He is too obnoxious. Take it from another gay guy hating flamboyant people. lol.
andre from before Fairies was awesome!!!!!!!!

I happen to like André post Fairies. At the end of the day, when it comes to my characters, my opinion is the only one that matters. :p

"Anistar Richissime? Aguav Martina? ...No, no, it must be a guy, look at all of those teenage girls." Her eyes glazed over dreamily. "What if it's Chris - "

Chris who?! I have to know so André can brag about doing movies with these people! xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
True. Very true.

I'll see if i can plot something after lecture tomorrow.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
We could do a name round. List the names of our BW2 characters. everyone has tried movies.
In my case, it would be Zackary.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well yeah. Maybe not the Zackary, but a Zackary. Make up the names as you go. lol

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Zackary Lascelles and André Bellamy doing a movie together is hilarious though. :p It would be a gay vampire romance. Critics hated it, but it was a box-office success. xD

It's Zack's greatest embarrassment.

Last edited: