• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kindred [DT] (PG-13)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh My god, I could actually make that canon next time I use Zack! (which I would if Umbreon was aveilable when I made my SU)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I just noticed something, since Val is gay now, this means André is the only guy that's interested in girls. All the other dudes are gay. HA!

rfbBvYE.png
0SEsXnj.png

André in drag is also prettier than most of the girls too. :p (Can you believe those two are the same person? :p)

Tangeh

Are any of the females even straight-up lesbians? Andre could literally get with the entire cast. xD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Exactly, hence the HA! xD

Sadly, the only characters that André would actually be interested in are Kyle and Adrianne. André doesn't like facial hair so Isaac is out, Val smells like cigarette smoke, and the other girls are just a little too tomboyish for André's taste. (Just because your bi doesn't mean your attracted to everyone.)

Tangeh

Dang, that could have been hilarious. xD

I'd imagine Adrianne would be easy to charm if only because of her "eh why not" attitude. LOL. She'll probably fawn over the attractive male gym leaders if nothing else. :p I based her vaporeon a little on Ringabel from Bravely Default, buuut I don't think there's enough female eeveelutions for that to matter a whole whack either. Ah well.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Well, if Isaac shaved, Val (and Jessie) quit smoking, and Rosie, Jessie, and Cyrana all got fabulous makeovers, then it could happen. Although, it's not like they can't all just be friends.

Yeah, there are only two female Eeveelutions. Jeanne and Vinny. That's expected though because Eevee is more common male anyway.

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Exactly, hence the HA! xD

Sadly, the only characters that André would actually be interested in are Kyle and Adrianne. André doesn't like facial hair so Isaac is out, Val smells like cigarette smoke, and the other girls are just a little too tomboyish for André's taste. (Just because your bi doesn't mean your attracted to everyone.)

Dude, triggered. Facial hair is the best! Clean shaven boys look like babies, André needs to get his priorities in order.

Isaac will probably flock to Kyle tho tbh, they seem pretty compatible. As for Vinny, you'll have to try really hard on her.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Dude, triggered. Facial hair is the best! Clean shaven boys look like babies, André needs to get his priorities in order.

In the words of André. "Who wants to kiss a face full of hair? Yuck!"

And on top of that babies are cute. André likes cute. xD Evidenced by his taste in Pokémon.

Last edited:

Tangeh

In the words of André. "Who wants to kiss a face full of hair? Yuck!"

And on top of that babies are cute. André likes cute. xD Evidenced by his taste in Pokémon.

That's kind of a pedo-y way of putting it, lol. xD

Not to go too far off topic, but I also don't like a lot of facial hair on men. >_> Stubble is cool though. I'm not sure what Adrianne's opinion on the topic is yet. xD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
he heard the small sound of a zipper and looked to his satchel to see his small Leafeon poke her head out of the bag and let out a huge yawn.
How tiny are Eeveelutions anyway? I know it's smaller than average Leafeon, but still. lol

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
And Umbreon is one of the biggest! XD Raoul is 2'00"-2'04"...and that's including ears, so if you take away the ears...yeah, about half the normal Unbreon size. XD I dare someone to assume Raoul's a girl, hehe. XD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Considering Jolteon is already the smallest, and Volty is smaller... Yeah that's a tiny Jolteon XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Damn, if only there was a big, oversized Eevee! Sketchie, is Benjamin big? XD I could retcon Raoul's size and make him big...but would that even fit Jessie's character to have a big, tall Raoul? XD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Make Jeanne big! Raoul's totally going to have a huge Napoleon complex around her, considering his small size and his disadvantageous typing! XD