• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kindred [DT] (PG-13)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Of course the Andre vs Isaac for who gets Kyle is going to be hilarious.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
and while all the guys are fighting for each other, Val can fight for Jessie! Or whoever is left of the guys. I'm not picky. lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That is somewhat disturbing.
I am more curious about the ploit. Should we all meet up somehow before we move on?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yeah, basically once Jean and HM02gon post I'll move the plot along. It's interesting, to say the least.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I can imagine. I will try to get as much Val as i can. Regardless of the situation.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll remind Flygon-Chan about it.

Val as in crazy. you know that.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, shush. I'll bring the Val-Cray, and I've notified Flygon.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I have most of my post written, sorry I haven't been able to post yet. I have nothing going on tonight, so I should get it up.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Don't worry 'bout it. We'll wait for you.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Okay, got it up. And no, there will be no repeat of The Crazy Aggron Incident in this post.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Very good post. I liked it!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Finally, done! I lost the entire post a few hours ago, so I had to type it up again…and it didn't come out as nicely as it did the first time around. XD

Yes, Jessie knows if someone's within Erik's inner circle (or at least has been involved with Erik) if they know her middle name. Decided that of course, her middle name is rather embarrassing to look at…if only to keep with a theme. XD

Also retconned Raoul to be Shiny, since nobody has the shiny here…and it's true that Shiny Umbreon is the best Shiny Eeveelution. :p

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Changed it to "golden". Mentioning red eyes (or even blue eyes) is something born out of habit…many Pokemon I like have either red eyes or blue eyes (though strangely, my personal favorite eye color is green). XD

Somebody better give Jessie a false alarm by calling out her full name (I dare you guys to guess her middle name…it follows a particular theme if you think about it), if she for instance, drops her Trainer's License! XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If she dropped her ID, Val could pick it up and call her the full name, just to spark some tension between the two.

Tangeh

Yay, that's all of us.

Ingo and Riverbend are a bit similar personality-wise, aren't they? They'd definitely clash, at least at first. (Also all I can think of when I see the name "Ingo" is that guy from Lon Lon Ranch in OoT... xD)