• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kindred [DT] (PG-13)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Yay, that's all of us.

Ingo and Riverbend are a bit similar personality-wise, aren't they? They'd definitely clash, at least at first. (Also all I can think of when I see the name "Ingo" is that guy from Lon Lon Ranch in OoT... xD)

I see Inigo from Fire Emblem: Awakening. xD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Warning, there will be bunnying in my next post. It's mainly to move the plot along. Time to find out about our Harbinger powers . Then after some free time we'll move the plot along.

HM02gon

Waiting...
Lol, this turned into a Superhero RPG. I'm down for that. xD

CB2ISEt.png
Sylveon.png

Looks like I found a place to use this after outfit all. xD (Jean also made an Espeon suit for Val a while back)

Wait did Jean draw those? They look awesome! do one of Cyrana

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Jean didn't draw them. There's a website she made them on. I just prefer recolor because it's easier for me to use.

I posted, and I found a clever way to use my Harbinger of Dreams powers. ;) Let me know if I have to fix something.

Tangeh

Omg, the power to flirt with all the characters at once! too bad he only likes two of us but eh

Also, the Gaia dream avatar site went down earlier this year, so you can't make those anymore. So I'm glad you introduced me to recolor. :p Now I have to figure out a suit outfit for Adrianne before I post.. hmmm.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I would have had him flirt with everyone in some form or another, but I am not in the mood to come up with pick up lines for everybody. :/ It also might be a bit too much to create seven André's right at the start. xD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Omg, the power to flirt with all the characters at once! too bad he only likes two of us but eh

Also, the Gaia dream avatar site went down earlier this year, so you can't make those anymore. So I'm glad you introduced me to recolor. :p Now I have to figure out a suit outfit for Adrianne before I post.. hmmm.

Hey, I could still create avatars with Gaia (I have an account and loads of stuff), so just sit tight there while I try my hand at creating some possibilities. ;)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Lol, this turned into a Superhero RPG. I'm down for that. xD

CB2ISEt.png
Sylveon.png

Looks like I found a place to use this outfit after all. xD (Jean also made an Espeon suit for Val a while back)

Well, lucky for you those looks pretty awesome. lol
Unfair that Jeanie-Lou can stil use gaia. Though, I also prefer recolor at this point, despite its lack of many many many cool contents.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Dope.. I forgot to include a Power Ranger joke! And I had a good one too......
Oh well, one of the ret of you need to include a Power Ranger joke!
Also, Vals outfit is basically the one Mon posted earlier, with the exception of ears, bringing in a hoodie instead.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Tempting. But I forgot at what point i was supposed to use it. I'll try though..

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Oh, well that's handy! Possibilities.. for me? I'm open to suggestions. :p

How about this? XD I'm not sure if you'll like it, but…

YgXe4wi.png

Adrianne seems like the type to wield a bow, hehe…but it's just a guess. I guess it's her composed nature? XD Just tell me if you'd like something else! XD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
It's just to make the picture look more…"complete". XD Maybe it's just manifesting weapons out of their elements? XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Go with it being a mist of sorts, like "Dream Mist" or something. XD There's a Fairy move called Misty Terrain anyway. XD