• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

King of Poke'lantis: Will He Return?

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Perfect set up for a movie.
1) Ash gets posessed by an anticlimactic spooky legendary king, who is beaten by Frontier Brain.
2) frontier Brain gets all three legendary golems.
3) He turns out to be one of Ash's hardest battles
4) New Pokemon that can only be accesed with legendary golems.
5) Coincidence?
6) I think not.

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
I still think that Brandon using the Regis was really stupid. Since when does any character in the show have a legendary one of a kind pokemon?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Unless Brandon went to the 8th movie locale, there's more than one Regi of each type.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
You mean like trapped back in the stone pokeball? Well, I thought of that, but maybe he's like Bakura from Yugioh: He somehow manages to get out of twists like that...

And the irony is that Rica Matsumoto also does Bakura. Well the Battle City - End of the Series. -random- Though if only she did the King like she handled Bakura..that would be awesome. The laugh of Bakura, totally fits.

Poor King and Ashachu, lost in the land of no-return. Well there's always fanfics. In fact, I'm thinking of continuing my one-shot that I left..when the English episode came out CN. o-o I still know the plot, but I need to find the perfect words. -falls over-

Continuing on, I think that like Bakura, the king sealed a bit of himself inside of Ash before being sucked into the Golden Pokeball. Like he is biding his time inside Ash; concocting an evil plan to take over Ash completely and waiting for the right time to unleash his evil plan or trying to gather enough energy to form a body and try and unleash his wrath to the world.

Then of course Ash and the gang try to stop said king. King has Ash under his control and...etc. etc.

Oh jeeze..a plot bunny appeared. No, must finish first Evil Ash fanfic. -falls over-

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I know, it really does. I couldn't help but think of Bakura from Yugioh. Maybe that's why they won't bring him back in an episode. Copyright infringement or something stupid like that.

I was really hoping there'd be a reference to Matsumoto Rica's Bakura role, and possessed Satoshi would sound sinister and use the "ore-sama" pronoun just like him. [sigh] Missed opportunities for the lose, but the Pokelantis King was still pretty decent enough.

Every Heart

Happy Rival!
And the irony is that Rica Matsumoto also does Bakura. Well the Battle City - End of the Series. -random- Though if only she did the King like she handled Bakura..that would be awesome. The laugh of Bakura, totally fits.

Poor King and Ashachu, lost in the land of no-return. Well there's always fanfics. In fact, I'm thinking of continuing my one-shot that I left..when the English episode came out CN. o-o I still know the plot, but I need to find the perfect words. -falls over-

Continuing on, I think that like Bakura, the king sealed a bit of himself inside of Ash before being sucked into the Golden Pokeball. Like he is biding his time inside Ash; concocting an evil plan to take over Ash completely and waiting for the right time to unleash his evil plan or trying to gather enough energy to form a body and try and unleash his wrath to the world.

Then of course Ash and the gang try to stop said king. King has Ash under his control and...etc. etc.

Oh jeeze..a plot bunny appeared. No, must finish first Evil Ash fanfic. -falls over-

I already started writing a fanfic about the return of the king.(Under Fanfiction.Net as "The Darkness Within")

I wouldn't put it past them to have that really be happening...(piece of the King still in Ash's mind)