• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

King of the hill

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
There's a hill. Your goal is to take the hill and say "MY HILL".
Example:

Poster 1:
I take the hill. MY HILL.

poster 2:
I throw a potato at your head and you tumble off the hill. MY HILL.

poster 3:
I blow you up. MY HILL.

no excuses for why the previous poster(s) actually didn't take the hill
For example:
There actually was an invisible force field so you couldn't take the hill. MY HILL.
If you don't say MY HILL your post doesn't count.the next poster must ignore the post and gets the hill.
All sppf rules apply
No chatting
No inappropiate posts

I walk up the hill and take it. MY HILL.

HAVE FUN

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Bowser appears and tosses you off the hill. MY HILL.

Ascended Dialga

I use Roar of Time to move time forward to when the baby sun sets. Time for the screen-bellied aliens to go home. My hill, RAWR!!!

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
I lure you off the hill with a chocolate bar. MY HILL.

Ascended Dialga

I transform you into a dog, and thus the chocolate you just ate poisons you. MY HILL!

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
I use Dark Pulse to blast you off the hill. MY HILL!

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
I ride in on a herd of wildebeest to scare you into running off the hill. MY HILL.