• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

King & Queen For A Day! (442)

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Well... I wanted and wanted a Mime Jr. episode where he was the star... Guess you have to be careful what you wish for.... *Flashback of two men in pokemon suits frolicing into a hug* >.<

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
I only caught the last part of this episode but it was pretty funny! I loved the "Deja Vu" part!

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I saw this episode recently, and I really liked it ^_^ The TV Bonsly & Mime Jr. weren't nearly as fun as Brock & James' versions. And Pikachu willingly walked around with Team Rocket when Ash was nowhere near! Sup with that?

Still liked the episode ^_^ Pretty good overall.

Rommath

▲_▲
Really funny episode. Liked how all the Pokemon were running away from those weird men in suits. And the hilarious Mime Jr Teeter dance, which was then followed by the awesome Advance Adventure BGM. One of the funniest episodes in Battle Frontier, I thought, so much better than the one about the Scizor which followed it.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Pretty decent filler. But it wasn't as good as some of the other episodes where Pokemon got lost. Mainly because Pikachu is lost in every single one.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Nice filler.

Bonsly and mime JR got some screentime. great.

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Very unnecessary Filler in my opinion. Why Ash and Co. always fall into Team Rocket's traps, I'll never truely know and understand.

Cool to see Meowth, Pikachu, and the two Baby Pokemon lost in a big city. I didn't know why those men in black were chasing them until the whole explaination about a Mime Jr. and Bonsly being the stars of a Soap Opera.

The musical number in the end where they played the song from Gotta Dance was terrific. If you listen in the dub, you can here Maddie as Meowth's VA singing :) 4/10

After seeing this episode this morning, I can safely say that this is one of those episodes where if it gets played again at some point, I can afford to miss it. It wasn't a horrible episode, but it wasn't a truly spectacular episode. To me, just your basic run-of-the-mill "main casts Pokemon get separated from each other" episode.

Edit: To the poster that said they thought they saw a scene of Brock dressed up as white prince in this episode, that's the next episode.

Last edited:

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see an episode centered around Mime Jr. and Bonsly. It was cool to see Munchlax use Sandstorm through its Metronome move, even though it sent the Pokemon flying. Mime Jr. and Bonsly looked very cute in the scarfs. It was funny to see everyone dancing when Mime Jr. used its Teeter Dance move. It was cool to see Bonsly and Mime Jr. battle each other.

20/100

Vernikova

Champion
Just another separation episode. It was nothing to see really.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This was an okay, but boring episode. I thought it was funny that Bonsly and Mime Jr. were mistaken as starts of a tv show.

NPT

Just a member
Yet another "Ash and the gang gets separated" episode. This one was rather boring.

That Polka O Dolka instrumental at the end was splendid though.

Last edited:
With all of the traveling around one region they do, I'm surprised May and Brock have time to watch TV.
I guess it's something they do off-screen.

JudySpell

Banned
How disappointing that this episode was just another "fun" side adventure although I liked the two men who dressed up as Mime Jr. and Bonsly. 5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Team Rocket's massage scheme here was cool and I liked how Munchlax caused the separation himself. Seeing Meowth, Pikachu, Mime Jr and Bonsly run through the city was fun and exciting at least. :]