• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Pirates of the Caribbean is back!!

Kairi got a haircut.

F****** Riku Replica!

Red and Blue

I like how they skipped the second film. Can't wait for the Davy Jones boss.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
I've been putting off getting a Pro for some reason, but this special edition looks absolutely gorgeous.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
There you go, that leak from December means nothing now. Caribbean wasn't in it.

All it really spoiled was
Winnie the Pooh.

Frozen was obvious from the get-go.

Red and Blue

Oh and apparently there was a scene in the Japanese trailer which confirmed Marluxia as a vessel. They just forgot to add the yellow eyes at D23.
I bet the answer is both neither of them or both of them at the same time.
Makes sense, it is Kingdom Hearts after all.

M.P.

Retired
Well, this was a surprise. Port Royal looks really nice, glad to see it back.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
For those not wanting to go somewhere:

So I know people have been confused by BH6's lack of appearances since it's announcement three years ago. Nomura gave some clarification why this is the case.

https://forums.khinsider.com/kingdo...om-hearts-3-delayed-big-hero-6-s-absence.html

Delay

Although it was assumed that the delay was caused by development issues, the real reason was because of poor timing. After speaking with various hardware manufacturers, marketing and sales teams, they realized their original release date just wasn't set in a good time period. With considerations to holidays, store management and schedules in other territories, and requests for a simultaneous worldwide release, they decided to figure out some alternatives.

They did consider speeding up to accommodate an earlier release, but the development team determined that it wasn't feasible. If they are to make Kingdom Hearts 3 the absolute best it can be, the only option would be to delay the game. It may only be by an extra month or two, but this extra time allows them to continue refining the game until its release on January 29, 2019.

Big Hero 6's absence

Nomura also addressed the absence of Big Hero 6 despite the world having been announced almost 3 years ago. The reason for this is that it simply isn't far enough along yet to make a proper reveal. Although they have since completed all of the gameplay elements within San Fransokyo, the cutscenes are still a work in progress.

Red and Blue

So basically don't expect to see BH6 anytime soon, lol. Oh well at least a still have other world reveals to look forward to.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well, at least it got addressed.

Red and Blue

Maybe "Princess and the Frog" and "Brave" are likely candidates.
I could see Princess and the Frog. Keith David did do the narration for a E3 livestream. I would personally add The Black Cauldron even though Eilonwy isn't an official Disney Princess.