• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Red and Blue

Uh Hayner buddy I think Ansem is a big out of your league, lol.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Curious who's donning Terra's armor.

EDIT : Nevermind I totally forgot The Lingering Will was something and that's probably Part 2.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Nimoy's replacement... Oof.

He tired, but it's not the same. Don't know what you have till it's gone.

Red and Blue

Nimoy's replacement... Oof.

He tired, but it's not the same. Don't know what you have till it's gone.
Yeah which is a shame since they were able to find a good replacement for his Japanese VA. Xehanort feels kind of like a different character now, lol.

M.P.

Retired
I'm glad that 100 Acre Wood got finally officially confirmed. I think all the obvious Disney worlds have been revealed now.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Winnie the Pooh confirmed for KH3? Sounds good to me! The Pooh segments were some of my favorite aspects of Kingdom Hearts. Especially in KH1! So the Pooh storybook being back is a big plus for me. Many people seem to be concerned with Final Fantasy characters and if they'll be in KH3 or not. I love FF but I'd be fine if they cut back on them for 3. KH has so many original characters now that they market themselves.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Winnie the Pooh confirmed for KH3? Sounds good to me! The Pooh segments were some of my favorite aspects of Kingdom Hearts. Especially in KH1! So the Pooh storybook being back is a big plus for me. Many people seem to be concerned with Final Fantasy characters and if they'll be in KH3 or not. I love FF but I'd be fine if they cut back on them for 3. KH has so many original characters now that they market themselves.
The original characters are a mix of Squenix's serious designs with Disney's wacky themes. That's why Sora's shoes are comically big and he's using a big key for a weapon instead of a sword. The Squenix characters at least get a second chance to be represented alongside Disney characters.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The original characters are a mix of Squenix's serious designs with Disney's wacky themes. That's why Sora's shoes are comically big and he's using a big key for a weapon instead of a sword. The Squenix characters at least get a second chance to be represented alongside Disney characters.

And I've always loved that about Sora. His design always really stood out to me. I have no issue if Final Fantasy characters are in the game, but I also have no issue if they aren't in the game. I follow this series to see the stories of Sora and his friends. The only FF characters who I think should really be mandatory to appear for 3 are Leon, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid. Just to conclude their story in Raident Garden, if that world is playable.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I am not a fan of that shell shading in 100 Acres, but I completely get what they're going for.