• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Red and Blue

Calling it now. If Sora fights Elsa, he boss theme will be Let it Go

In regards to Olympus Colisseum, I'm guessing Hades will try to invade Mount Olympus like he did in the film? The part with the Rock Titan climbing the mountain seems to imply that

We'll get something Star Wars related. I'm pretty confident in that. I'm hoping for Aladdin's area it's the giant turtle with the city on its back from 40 thieves. That would be awesome. There would probably be a revolt if Frozen wasn't there. Fangirls everywhere would riot in the streets.
2 other ideas:
-Robin Hood (one of my personal favorite disney movies)
-Sword in the Stone (another one of my personal favorites)
-Emperor's New Groove

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
As long as Frozen doesn't end up as a singing world (I'm looking at you KHII Atlantica) I'll be fine.

Ssssssh! Don't give them any idea's about that. I'd be down with a Frozen world. After I saw the movie it just screamed "Kingdom Hearts material" to me. But only if they don't do KH II Atlantica with it and please don't just make us play the movie plot. Have elements from the movie like the backstory and the frozen heart stuff and mix it with a Xehanort plot and I'll love that world.

I'll be honest, I'm not too excited for returning old worlds but at least they'll look amazing in PS4 HD graphics so I won't complain. I've always wanted a Great Mouse Detective world. I know it's very unlikely but you never know. I bet there will be another trip back to Port Royal. Now I'd be shocked if that didn't turn up.

So i've decided to get the bundles for the KH games and i was curious if it's better to do the games in the order in which they came out, or in the order of the chronological story. Keep in mind that i've only played the GBA version of chain of memories, KH and KH2

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So i've decided to get the bundles for the KH games and i was curious if it's better to do the games in the order in which they came out, or in the order of the chronological story. Keep in mind that i've only played the GBA version of chain of memories, KH and KH2

Play them in chronological order, it'll make more sense that way.

Not that the story of KH makes any sense but still .

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna

Your choice. If you play chronologically, not only does it make the whole story a little less confusing, but also have the gameplay evolve and be wider in scope. If by release date, no only is gameplay all over the place, but you also get to be mindblown as the rest of us were who played these games in order of release date.

I think i'm going to go with mind blown. Might as well make it more exciting.

Red and Blue

Like how there continuing the story instead of redoing it like in the past. Possessing Baymax`s old body with darkness is a neat idea.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I am indifferent to Big Hero 6's movie but I am glad to see it will be in Kingdom Hearts 3. Any new worlds are welcome for KH3. Plus seeing Baymax in KH would be nice too. Baymax and Hiro were my favorite things of Big Hero 6, and I sadly don't have many. So I hope to see those two join Sora's party and fight evil...well usually only one person joins the party per world. Maybe Baymax will be a summon after you complete the world. That will be cool to summon Baymax into action whenever you want.

Akashin

I am indifferent to Big Hero 6's movie but I am glad to see it will be in Kingdom Hearts 3. Any new worlds are welcome for KH3. Plus seeing Baymax in KH would be nice too. Baymax and Hiro were my favorite things of Big Hero 6, and I sadly don't have many. So I hope to see those two join Sora's party and fight evil...well usually only one person joins the party per world. Maybe Baymax will be a summon after you complete the world. That will be cool to summon Baymax into action whenever you want.

I'd think that either just Baymax will join the party (with Hiro being heavily present story-wise), or Hiro and Baymax together in a sort of Mulan and Mushu (though not quite the same since Hiro can't fit in Baymax's pocket) situation.

LauriJ

San Fransokyo is certainly going to be an exciting world to visit. Especially with Sora riding Baymax and stuff.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The only world that will me squeal would be an inside out world.
That would make me go nuts.

How would that world even work in KH? Riley would have to like eat Sora to even have a world, or something along those lines. It could make for a interesting side world like Winnie the Pooh's world was...the 1st time. I would just want to know how it would even be possible?

Red and Blue

How would that world even work in KH? Riley would have to like eat Sora to even have a world, or something along those lines. It could make for a interesting side world like Winnie the Pooh's world was...the 1st time. I would just want to know how it would even be possible?

Well I guess Sora be shrunken down and placed into Riley`s head for some reason. Though I think the better option would be to not use Riley and Have Sora go into the head of someone he already knows. Like Riku or Kairi

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Keeping fingers crossed for Treasure Planet and Atlantis

This. All of my yes. I would love to see Sora on a solar sailer XD That would be awesome!