• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Well. That was... a lot to take. They finally break Sora.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I think we've already seen all the Disney worlds, this looks kinda it.

M.P.

Retired
Yeah, it indeed looks like there'll be no more. But at least the ones we got are great, though leaving 100 Acre Wood as the last reveal was kinda anticlimatic.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Yeah, it indeed looks like there'll be no more. But at least the ones we got are great, though leaving 100 Acre Wood as the last reveal was kinda anticlimatic.

That's why I was really hoping there was one more left, since Acre Woods was leaked so long ago.

Red and Blue

The final world looks beautiful. Name is even in Latin.

No more Disney worlds then? Oh well.

Red and Blue

People are really disappointed at only eight Disney worlds. I get it, but ten worlds might not have been possible given how big they are this time. May have not been enough space on the disk.

Personally I'm more disappointed at the lack of FF characters.

Did you not see all the blood on Donald's corpse.
He is just taking a little nap

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I'm surprised the buffoon was competent enough to actually ship what he sold.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Yep, he's going to be target practice for the Disney Snipers Tom Holland was talking about.

Red and Blue

So the guy who I mentioned on Tuesday finally beat the game tonight. In regards to the ending he said that.

"The ending started out bad but then redeemed itself the more it went on"

so make of that what you will I suppose.

U.N. Owen

I fully expect 13 world since that's the numerical fetish of this franchise.

Red and Blue

I fully expect 13 world since that's the numerical fetish of this franchise.
Since the previous game DDD had seven worlds 13 for KH3 would go well with the whole 7 lights vs. 13 Darknesses.

Right now we have eleven confirmed worlds so we just need two more original ones

U.N. Owen

Since the previous game DDD had seven worlds 13 for KH3 would go well with the whole 7 lights vs. 13 Darknesses.

Right now we have eleven confirmed worlds so we just need two more original ones
Technically, we have 12 since 0.2 was originally the first leg of Kingdom Hearts III, so I'll count it as such.