• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Red and Blue

So many NPCs

Red and Blue

Sigh, well that's just great. More early copies fell into people's hands and now story spoilers and gameplay videos are on youtube. I nearly got myself spoiled more than once.

I was hoping this wouldn't happen until this Friday when the game came out in Japan.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Aqua's a complete joke the moment she's rescued she's jobbed in every single fight she's had in 3, Donald has the best showing at the graveyard, nobody could touch Terranort and everyone just drops like flies. Honestly Xehanort should have just won and let this over with.

Also Namine has almost zero meaning to the overall story, she's pretty much not in the game at all except for the very end.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Well Nomura did say the ending would be "hard to swallow". Though from the looks of it that wasn't an overstatement.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
They really built up Kairi to be at least a decent support character just to contribute to almost nothing in the war and die in a single hit to be a vessel. And she needed to be resurrected at the cost of someone's life. Aqua's portrayal in this game is a total joke, but at least she tried.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Yeah, most of what I predicted seems to be pretty accurate if these 'leaks' turn out to be generally true. I've been avoiding videos like the plague, so all I have to go on are a few comments.

Wonderful. Gotta be extra careful in case something shows up in my recommendation section

From what I've been told, the only thing that hasn't been leaked yet is the secret ending, mainly because Square-Enix was smart enough to lock that behind an upcoming patch.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Not a spoiler, but now that we've heard him in full, Hamill is a terrible Nimoy replacement. I know I already said this when that trailer dropped, but we really didn't know what we had until we lost him.

Scratch that, just saw the credits it's not Hamill, a little more forgiving then.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Not a spoiler, but now that we've heard him in full, Hamill is a terrible Nimoy replacement. I know I already said this when that trailer dropped, but we really didn't know what we had until we lost him.

Scratch that, just saw the credits it's not Hamill, a little more forgiving then.

I was getting ready to say, it's not Hamill. There is sort of an in-universe explanation for why Xehanort's voice sounds different, but it's more implied.

Yeah, it's lousy to lose voice actors and have to replace them. But with a long running series like this one, it's inevitable that it would happen at some point.

Red and Blue

There's this video going around that's actually pretty insightful. And no there aren't any spoilers in it

Red and Blue

Just release the damn game everywhere in the world at the same time.
As a member on the site said a few bad apples taints the whole bunch apparently. No more worldwide releases is the absolute wrong way to fix the situation with the leaks.

Dont punish the rest of us Nomura

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It's our fault a company screwed up and allowed a guy with mafia ties into their business, and shipped a bunch of stolen products? I get he's culturally behind the times but get real man.

Most of these leakers simply got em through stores breaking street dates, and we already have punishments in place for stores who do this.

He's clearly saying all this because a bunch of people in Japan were probably pissed over the leaks and got a taste on how we feel when you get a game 6 months in advance, and probably a ton of sponsors but let's not get into that.

Terrible response overall.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Anyone else getting their copy at 9 PM on Monday? I just found out that was a thing today

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Seems Critical Mode is not in the pre patch game.

That or the requirements for it aren't super clear yet.

Braig is actually Luxu, get the f*** outta here. I'm done..

Last edited:

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
It actually seems like Luxu and Xigbar are technically two different people, Braig is dead. Luxu has been using Braig's body since before BBS and basically just played a character the whole way through acting like he had no idea how a keyblade worked, he needed to observe and get under Xehanort so he could reclaim No Name and go back to his timeline. How the Fortunetellers are still alive is really the big question.