• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I saw the ending. I can tell you it's definitely a satisfactory ending, far from disappointment. It's practically perfect... except... well... eh you'll see what I mean. It's uh... lol... oh...

NOMURA! YOU EVIL MONSTER!

Red and Blue

Unfortunately while the full ending and epilogue weren't spoiled for me I did catch one important part of it. Supposedly

Something bad happens to Kairi?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Unfortunately while the full ending and epilogue weren't spoiled for me I did catch one important part of it. Supposedly

Something bad happens to Kairi?
he he he hehehehahahahaHAHAHAHAHA HAH HAH HAH!

Goes cries in a corner...

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Is the Impossible Odds Theme for the PS4 just a pre-order bonus or will it be available later as well?

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Seems Critical Mode is not in the pre patch game.

That or the requirements for it aren't super clear yet.

Braig is actually Luxu, get the f*** outta here. I'm done..

Truth be told, I kind of predicted that one. He just sounded too similar.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
New organization XIII was ultimately garbage in the end, virtually nobody new and none of the returning guys are written particularly well.

I joked about it back a couple of months ago but they really should have norted a Disney character like Horace, instead of recycling 4 Xenanorts and a bunch of half norts.

Aqua should have actually been norted instead of that awful bait and switch because then they would have had someone unique as a villain, but nah it had to be generic darkness plot convenience because making two BBS characters bad guys would apparently be too difficult to save and give a happy ending to.

Aqua wouldn't have been such a bad character had she actually had something like being a villain going for her. It really doesn't help that she and everyone else is an endgame thing and doesn't contribute to the story much at all.

Hell Terra is so late into the game he's not even a party member when he saves his own ass.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
So I just picked up my copy today and am currently installing it. However, I have learned with Kingdom Hearts to expect the unexpected. So I fully expect a group of pineapples to come to life and start throwing water balloons at me once the installation is complete.

Ok, there's the memory archive. Let's see if it's as insurmountably accurate as videogamedunkey's explanation of the series was.

We'll see how 'unreviewable' the game is soon. Keep in mind that I'm going to try and be as unbiased as possible, but my thoughts on the game probably won't come until I finish it.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Secret ending is out, and I understand not a single bit of it lmao.

Some people are saying its TWEWY some are saying they're in real world Tokyo, and others say Verum Rex. Which is it? :confused:

Last edited:

Red and Blue

I think those two are in the city that was present on the box art. Wherever it is it gave me major Final Fantasy vibes

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Has Kairi done anything of significance other than restoring Sora way back at Hollow Bastion in KH 1?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Nah. She's as generic as a damsel in distress has ever been.

M.P.

Retired
Been playing this during the last few days. Just beat 100 Acre Wood, and man, they really didn't put much effort to it, especially when compared to previous games.
Three boring minigames that are basically the same and that's it. I'm not sure why did they even bother putting this into the game.

Red and Blue

Just beat the game today. Honestly parts of this game just felt like a setup for the next saga. Seriously they didng even address
Aqua's armor in the chamber of repose or what happened to the Lingering Will

And Kairi? Just, wow Nomura that was bad

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
The movie retellings are awful and I hate how Square gets away with them every game.

Tangled and Pirates are the biggest offenders. The pirates world obviously has a plethora of issues everyone on the internet has graciously gone over, but had its story been original or the movie itself was actually good, people could have at least gave it some brownie points. Yes the CG retellings look good but you aren't here to watch a movie.

I mean it's just as bad as the first two games where Sora, Donald and Goofy are barely acknowledged only getting very brief unique dialogue before getting thrusted right back into their movie and forgetting them completely during the climax. Yes Frozen did it too, but I don't care enough about Frozen to even give it the ass beating it probably deserves.

Also what the actual f*** was with the Pooh world this game? One mini game repeated 3 times and they're all bejeweled ripoffs? Like M.P said why even bother put it into the game?

And that mess of an endgame, oh my god...

Honestly it feels like a disservice to everyone who waited 13 years for a conclusion just to pull an ending like that and milk this cash cow for every dollar they can, dragging this story through the mud with lore from the mobile game that hardly anyone's paying attention to now that the game everyone cared about is out.