• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Red and Blue

Bring on the Hefalump

Maybe this time Sora will be able to bring Donald and Goofy :)

LordMikal

Cuddle Master
I would love a collector's edition with that chessgame from the trailer bundled in it. Jesus it is so rad man.

Karxrida

Lost in the Waves
I'd rather have the soundtrack as a bundle (or just release normally). KH music is awesome.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I love KH as much as the next guy, but ehh, I'd love the chessboard and pieces more than the soundtrack. I have the KH soundtrack with like 9 CDs, and even with lots and lots of repeats, I only managed to like a few, like of course the Utada Hikaru songs, the JP Little Mermaid songs, Lazy Afternoon, Traverse Town theme, and a few others.

Karxrida

Lost in the Waves
I'm so apathetic about this. I know it's probably important to the overall plot, but I can't bring myself to really care.

Rowdy

Is it just Unchained X that's coming on the 7th or is the browser based X also being released? Honestly, I don't understand why there isn't a console version of the game as from what I've seen, there's nothing about the game that couldn't be done on console's or handheld's apart from the controls (which could be easily modified to work with a controller) and it would make more sense and reach more fans that way as many will likely skip X/Unchained X just because it's only on smart phones and pc browser game.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Is it just Unchained X that's coming on the 7th or is the browser based X also being released? Honestly, I don't understand why there isn't a console version of the game as from what I've seen, there's nothing about the game that couldn't be done on console's or handheld's apart from the controls (which could be easily modified to work with a controller) and it would make more sense and reach more fans that way as many will likely skip X/Unchained X just because it's only on smart phones and pc browser game.

It's got the Freemium model which means they make a billion times more money, that's why.

Rakurai

It's really not necessary to play Unchained for the story, as it's extremely sparse. 180 missions in, I've only gotten about a minute's worth of meaningful exposition, and it wasn't anything special, either.

It's still a fun game to me, though.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Haley joel osment showing his aging. At the same time it's been what? 4 years since DDD? Maybe he's just out of practice.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
This game should not have been announced way back in 2013 that's what going to hurt it, especially when they had just started development on it.

They should have waited till last year or 2015 at the earliest. I get exactly why it was announced so early, but I just can't agree with it.

Red and Blue

Keeping fingers crossed for spring of 2018.

So has anyone seen any of the 2.8 spoilers? Or watched back cover?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Keeping fingers crossed for spring of 2018.

So has anyone seen any of the 2.8 spoilers? Or watched back cover?

I watched the whole thing and I'm going to squeal in the least cohesive way possible.

As Aqua fighters her way through the Realm of Darkness, she confronts projections of Terra and Ven. Terra asks where Ven in and she gives him the location; however, Xehanort still has control of Terra and she literally just told him the locations, leading to Re:CoM.

After Aqua is ko'ed for a while, Mickey arrives to find the Kingdom Key D to seal off the Door to Kingdom Hearts from KH1. Heartless were about to consume Riku and Mickey and Aqua rush to his aid. Mickey gets his shirt ripped off, explaining his look in the original KH, and Aqua is dragged off deeper into the Realm of Darkness as Mickey and Sora seal the door.

In the end, Riku and Mickey go off after Aqua, Kairi - though distrustful of Lea thanks to KH2 - goes to train with him. Sora, who had his power drained by the events of DDD, goes to Olympus to retrain and regain his lost power and attempts to do the Mark of Mastery once more.

Back Cover

The eccentric Master of Masters hands off his keyblade to Luxu. On the keyblade is the gazing eye, the master's eye. That eye allowed him to see into the future. He then leaves not long after giving Luxu a box with some hidden treasure.

The foretellers' and Luxu's roles are as follows:

Aced: He is relentless in hunting for the traitor. His actions actually inspire more division.
Ira: The foretellers' leader. He announces the traitor and plants seeds of doubt. He seems to be the closest to the master after Luxu.
Invi: Ira's eyes and ears for the foretellers.
Gula: In this time of chaos, he wishes to summon Kingdom Hearts and draw out the master to resolve the chaos. The missing page says "The Traitor bears the Recusant's Sigil"
Ava: Forms the dandelions and sends them into the realm of sleep in order to allow life to continue after the war.
Luxu: He is to take the keyblade and the chest. He is to take the keyblade and pass it to his apprentice. That way, the master can see the future as per the laws of time travel in the KH universe.

Red and Blue

wonder how hercules is going to help Sora regain his powers? We are getting mount olympus so maybe in involves Zeus. Also loved that the kingdom key D was behind the door in destiny islands of all places

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
A few timeline related questions, was it ever stated exactly or roughly when the heartless were released and began destroying worlds. Or did it just conveniently happen right before KH1?

And during the scene in 0.2 where Aqua is speaking with Terra, is that before or after Terranort killed himself splitting into Ansem and Xenmas?