• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Red and Blue

Red and Blue

The most interesting thing is the fact that a Unversed is present in the world. Which means that a certain someone is returning(if the images are legit)

Red and Blue

Weird, the Unversed shouldn't exist anymore since they have accomplished their purpose.

Well given that KH3 is the last game in the Xehanort saga it makes sense that they would want all four enemy groups.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well if the Unversed are back then I guess Venitas is somewhat confirmed?

A Monster's Inc world isn't terrible, just not as exciting as what they could have gone with.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So 98% chance it's real.

I hope no one got fired over this xD

Red and Blue

So according to KHinsider and the thread I posted earlier, Frozen may have just been confirmed. Not joking.

M.P.

Retired
So according to KHinsider and the thread I posted earlier, Frozen may have just been confirmed. Not joking.

Considering how successful the film was, I would've been very surprised if there wasn't a world based on it.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Man I got all excited and everything..

All for the return on Pooh's bad mini games lmao.

But seriously whoever's leaking this is going to be in some deep s*** if they aren't careful. I imagine they've already been laid off, but a court case is the last thing you want.