• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
See. I don't get why people were so hellbent on Treasure Planet to begin with.

If the movie were a success, sure.

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
I think it's because the movie was so criminally underrated that people wanted it to have another chance in mainstream in some form.

Sure it bombed big time at the Box Office but that was mostly Disney's fault, not the film.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
See. I don't get why people were so hellbent on Treasure Planet to begin with.

If the movie were a success, sure.

I agree. I can see why if it were underrated, but it's already been so long since it came out and since this series has had a new big installment, so to include something that a lot of people will probably be unfamiliar with doesn't make a lot of sense. Wasn't Chicken Little in the first one as a summon, or something? Look how well he survived in later games.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I kind of hope it comes out on the Switch, it looks interesting but I am stubborn and refuse to get a PS4 or an Xbox one, nothing personal they're just not for me.

And yes they said that they might consider a Switch version: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07...ible-after-xbox-one-ps4-versions-are-released

But I am not going to hold my breathe, unless it turns from a "maybe to a will come out on the Switch"

Manchee

extra toasty
I kind of hope it comes out on the Switch, it looks interesting but I am stubborn and refuse to get a PS4 or an Xbox one, nothing personal they're just not for me.

And yes they said that they might consider a Switch version: http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07...ible-after-xbox-one-ps4-versions-are-released

But I am not going to hold my breathe, unless it turns from a "maybe to a will come out on the Switch"

I would be shocked if they released a Switch version.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Really really getting Final Fantasy XV levels of dread here, between how long the game has been in production and how much seems to have changed. I just hope we don't end up with something that feels like it was restarted multiple times.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Really really getting Final Fantasy XV levels of dread here, between how long the game has been in production and how much seems to have changed. I just hope we don't end up with something that feels like it was restarted multiple times.

XV didn't give us updates until after 10 years.

KHIII isn't giving us updates for that long.

Akashin

Putting aside how long the game may have been in development prior to being announced, it's only been three years ('only' relative to FFXV, that is). And what's changed? Besides some stuff that have changed a bit between beta and more polished content (ie. Sora vs the swarm of flying Shadows), I can't think of any significant changes to the game since announcement.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Wouldn't be surprised if it were just an official reveal of Monster's Inc.

Honesty don't expect much.

Red and Blue

Wouldn't be surprised if it were just an official reveal of Monster's Inc.

Honesty don't expect much.

Aside from the obvious world reveal, I'm really hoping the actually give us a release date. KH3 is coming out this year so a release date seems likely.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
That probably won't happen until sometime during the summer.

The game won't come out till near the end of the year anyway.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Monsters Inc. looks way better than expected. Also, loved the yo-yos fighting scenes. :D
Toy Story is quite creative as well.

Red and Blue

I updated the subbed trailer. Also we get the official release date at E3 this June.