• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Man, I can't believe I actually typed that whole Limit Break thing right there.

Incidentally, Riku is absolutely pathetic in this game when you battle him. I had more trouble with the Neo Shadows.

It says something about a boss when the best way to defeat him is to fly in circles.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I still consider
Xion
to be the emotional climax of the game.

Riku's more of a...foregone conclusion type of deal.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I thought the emotional climax was
when Roxas ran over to the Secret Place with 'Sanctuary' playing, and the words "7 more days, and my summer vacation's over."

Either way,
Xion was pathetic as a boss. The only real things that surprised me were her WTF healing abilities, and Trinity Limit at the end.

Maybe Ragnarok, but I guess that wasn't too hard.

And do we really need to spoiler everything? It's ****ing Kingdom Hearts, everyone who cares knows this by now.

Not to mention KH II came out already, so...

Electivirus

Not really, no.
I just like being safe, is all.

In any case, I still call that scene with Axel and Xion outside of the mansion to be the best cutscene in the series' history so far. Quinton Flynn rocks.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Nah, nothing beats that awesome Reaction Command in the Xemnas Armor 2 fight.

You know the one.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
You know, I notice something odd. On all the character models, everybody is smiling, all the freaking time.

Aren't Nobodies pretty much the glummest people around? What's up with that?

It's especially creepy on Xion; the girl looks like she's about to crack all the time.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"
Just got it for christmas and and beat it a few days ago, I thought it wasn't that bad. One funny thing I did notice was that[spoil]After you beat Xion in the final fight with her, in the cutscene that follows while she is disappearnig Roxas yells "But who will I have ice cream with?!"[/spoil] I found that funny.

Last edited:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Last edited:

Electivirus

Not really, no.
If you didn't understand that line, you must have not been paying attention to the cutscenes.

But yeah, it seems out of place at first.

And then you realize the significance of that line. And then you cry. :(

You know, I notice something odd. On all the character models, everybody is smiling, all the freaking time.

Saix never smiles. Ever.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Character models.

I wrote that.

God, Xion looks creepy.

swimteam09

"Vas up!I'm Bruno!"

It's especially creepy on Xion; the girl looks like she's about to crack all the time.

Yeah for supposedly not knowing what emotions are they sure do speak with a lot of emotion. You think that they would talk monotone all the time.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Yeah for supposedly not knowing what emotions are they sure do speak with a lot of emotion. You think that they would talk monotone all the time.

That would be very disturbing for some characters like Axel. Could you imagine him saying "Got it memorized?" in a monotone?
*Shudders*

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
You mean a new Days thread started and I didn't know? I'm ashamed.

I still consider
Xion
to be the emotional climax of the game.

Riku's more of a...foregone conclusion type of deal.

Xion, yeah, was more for the emotion, but Riku had to be there, since the Deep Dive scene was one that's been built up since KH2. I mean, you're playing through the secret ending right there, and you get to see things that onyl got hinted at in KH2FM+.

I just like being safe, is all.

In any case, I still call that scene with Axel and Xion outside of the mansion to be the best cutscene in the series' history so far. Quinton Flynn rocks.

Also he was far less exotic-sounding in this one. I liked Brookyln Axel better.

Maybe it's just easier to render them that way? Also Xion is the mot adorable thing ever so she passes.

Just got it for christmas and and beat it a few days ago, I thought it wasn't that bad. One funny thing I did notice was that[spoil-Spoilers]After you beat Xion in the final fight with her, in the cutscene that follows while she is disappearnig Roxas yells "But who will I have ice cream with?!"[/spoil] I found that funny.

Actually I found that to be one of the more sadder lines. After the whole year of following the habbit of eating ice cream with his friends, it's basically Roxas being all upset over him now being alone. Quite sad imo.

Well they just love to stress how they know what emotions are like, and can fake them. Plus, there's having emotion and then there's just expressing youself.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
...How do you get close enough to even notice? O_O

It's not too hard, with the crappy camera.

Even so, you just have to look at the faces in cutscenes. Xion and Roxas are the most obvious though.