• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Red and Blue

Ah KH4 looks so good. Not sure if that enemy is a Heartless or but it looks cool as hell.

Also long time no see Strelitzia

EDIT: apparently we might be getting Star Wars in unreality? People are theorizing that the Forrest we see is Endor based on a robot's foot

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Ah KH4 looks so good. Not sure if that enemy is a Heartless or but it looks cool as hell.

Also long time no see Strelitzia

EDIT: apparently we might be getting Star Wars in unreality? People are theorizing that the Forrest we see is Endor based on a robot's foot
They're saying it's an AT-ST foot. It's hard to tell, but if it is it would open up some interesting possibilities, as well as complicate the plot quite a bit, since Jedi and Sith would probably be able to sense if there are Keyblade Wielders in their world/realm.

Of course the biggest thing that would interest me with a potential Star Wars world is, Gummi Ship Death Star Assault?

Also Kingdom Hearts, please PLEASE make the licensed worlds matter this time.

Red and Blue

To think we could actually get Darth Vader as a boss. I really thought Star Wars and Marvel in KH would only be a thing in fanfiction.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
As long as they use the first 6 Star Wars entries and not the last 3.

I want the worlds to be something akin to Toy Story 2.5, but definitely not a cheap recap show like the Frozen world was.
If it's Endor, that probably puts it at Return of the Jedi. Also Nomura is a huge Star Wars fan, so I guarantee that if there's a way to incorporate that franchise into a Kingdom Hearts world, he'll do it.

To think we could actually get Darth Vader as a boss. I really thought Star Wars and Marvel in KH would only be a thing in fanfiction.
When you think about it though, Kingdom Hearts basically IS fanfiction. It's just that someone found a way to make money off it.

Red and Blue

Anyone watch the Dark Road finale?
a few bits of dialogue and promotional artwork implies Xehanort is still around in some form in Quadratum. And that we could see him in KH4