• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Red and Blue

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Show me how Kingdom Hearts 3 plays when it's command's aren't being clearly hacked in.

Are Keyblade transformations really going to be as easy to obtain as the trailers have been showcasing? How much control over which one spawns do we actually get? How nerfed is flowmotion? How much of the Osaka effect is this game going to ultimately suffer?

So many questions, most of which probably won't get answered because this'll be catering mostly to the casual audience.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Not likely?

It's in Toy Story's world, so it's maybe just an in-world mini game.

Red and Blue

So some idiot was taking pictures on his phone. Security caught him and kicked him out.
Not likely?

It's in Toy Story's world, so it's maybe just an in-world mini game.

Apparently its a summon. Which may or may not rule out a Wreck it Ralph world.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So some idiot was taking pictures on his phone. Security caught him and kicked him out.
Doesn't look like he leaked anything major thankfully.

For anyone curious here's at least one of them
sUK4qox.jpg

Apparently its a summon. Which may or may not rule out a Wreck it Ralph world.

Interesting.

Oh f*** nevermind, a new character leaked. It's a original mini boss for the Toy Story world.

Last edited:

FlorgesPower2

Anime fanatic
Apparently they actually did get Tim Allen back? It's unclear.

Woody is of course Tom Hank's brother.

Red and Blue

Also Nomura stated we will get the release date early next month. Maybe even before E3.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Toy Story gameplay with the cut scenes.

Red and Blue

Woody's VA is a bit wonky but it should grow on me overtime. Aside from that everything else was solid :).

Also like how they brought back "Sora, Donald, and Goofy"

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Sora gets stupider in each game.

Tom Hanks' brother does a very good impression as Woody unless the trained ear can spot the slight difference in tone, and apparently that wasn't Tim Allen as Buzz but that impression is absolutely spot on.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Video is down.

Looks like someone wasn't supposed to show this yet.

Either way fantastic work from Jim Hanks and the Tim Allen impressionist.

Direction in this game seems so much better, Haley doesn't sound like pure garbage like in DDD.

Red and Blue

I just want to know how Young Xehanort kidnapped Andy, his mom, and sister as a tiny toy.

Harmonie

♫ Ad vivere
Gosh, the Toy Story world just looks even better than it was when it was shown to us before. Every thing is so on point with it. They did a fantastic job.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Uh oh.

I didn't even realize this the first couple of watches, summons require full focus, all your MP and have no I-frames. Ariel is so far the biggest offender.

That's not good.