1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Zexiontwo, May 8, 2011.

1. Zexiontwo

Zexiontwo Cursed sun...

Discussion of Kingdom Hearts

No advertising for shinies or movies or etc. unless it is already in your signature. Blue Ralts, don't push me boy! (He knows who I'm talking about.)

Have Fun! ; )

2. Sabconth

Sabconth Kanto Ranger

I adore KH, 2nd favourite series actually.

Bought a 3ds just to play DDD, but I wish they'd update with some more info.

3. crazysteve1001

crazysteve1001 How can you hate it?

I wish i had PS2 so i could play KH2 but i only have a psp with BBB

4. Zexiontwo

Zexiontwo Cursed sun...

Nevr played Birth by Sleep

5. Mankanshoku Mako

Mankanshoku Mako Well-Known Member

Never played Kingdom Hearts, although it's one of the first games I'll look to buy when I get around to buying a PS2.

6. I LOVE Kingdom Hearts anyone know how to get Sora in 358/2 Days??!!! ^^
    My fav. character is Roxas go Oblivion and Oathkeeper!!!!!! ^_^

7. Played them, tried to like them, I really didn't.
    I didn't play the PSP or DS ones. :V

8. Sabconth

Sabconth Kanto Ranger

Whaaa....

It's a fairly integral chapter to the Xehanort saga. It's also one of the best.

The secret ending, Blank Points, is simply astounding.

9. Sabconth

Sabconth Kanto Ranger

Fill the mission gauge 100%, then purchase Sora's Awakening item from the Moogle.

10. I didn't play it because I don't own a PSP.
    That and I wasn't interested by the time it came out.

Also, there's an edit button on your posts, so you know and you don't double-post.

11. Zexiontwo

Zexiontwo Cursed sun...

I know what happens, I've watched the videos and I read about it, I just never played. I'd prove it to you but for the sake of those who haven't played it I won't tell you who becomes Ansem and Xemnas.

12. Pyroli

Pyroli Banned

I've loved Kingdom Hearts for awhile actually; I was so happy when I got the 358/2 Days and Number 1. Then I bought 2 and COM later, I enjoyed them both. And have been a fan of the series since.

Not to mention I'm a huge Sora fangirl

13. Thanks and how do you find the last emblem in mission 18 I can't find it the one in Agrabah??? :)

14. Sabconth

Sabconth Kanto Ranger

Gosh, that might take a lot of time if I try to write it out.

This video would be a better guide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oEWgwH35RM

Thanks.

15. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

I never owned any KH games but I'm considering getting one.

16. coolminun

coolminun Banned

Has anyone played coded yet? It is actually really good.

17. No, but I should of got it last time I was at the store!!!!!! :( Now I am mad at myself looks so cool I thought it was just a remake of Chain of memories looked like it!!!! :(

18. Sabconth

Sabconth Kanto Ranger

It's quite good yes, but the story is completley redundant.

The whole point of it is to remind you of the events of the first game, and to reveal what was written in the letter at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2.

19. Bombadil

Bombadil The Narrator

This series is easily one of my favorites! I've played Kingdom Hearts I and II (which I beat on proud mode). One of the reasons I got a DS to begin with was to play 358/2 Days, which I don't regret at all. I've started RE:Chain of Memories for PS2, and my playthrough of coded got disrupted by Pokemon Black/White coming out. I wish so much that I had a PSP to play Birth by Sleep! I had to suffice with watching a youtube playthrough, which was awesome but definitely not the same as actually playing it.

20. Electivirus

Electivirus Not really, no.

Played coded a few weeks ago, actually. It was pretty fun. The Command Deck in particular was incredibly fun to mess around with. Finding different combos of commands that worked well together was one of the best parts of the game.

Magnega + Thundaga owns just as much as it did in II. Gravity Drop was pretty killer as well.

Currently working towards buying a PSP so I can play Birth By Sleep, too.