• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Discussion of Kingdom Hearts

No advertising for shinies or movies or etc. unless it is already in your signature. Blue Ralts, don't push me boy! (He knows who I'm talking about.)

Have Fun! ; )

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
I adore KH, 2nd favourite series actually.

Bought a 3ds just to play DDD, but I wish they'd update with some more info.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
I wish i had PS2 so i could play KH2 but i only have a psp with BBB

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Nevr played Birth by Sleep

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
Whaaa....

It's a fairly integral chapter to the Xehanort saga. It's also one of the best.

The secret ending, Blank Points, is simply astounding.

I know what happens, I've watched the videos and I read about it, I just never played. I'd prove it to you but for the sake of those who haven't played it I won't tell you who becomes Ansem and Xemnas.

Pyroli

Banned
I've loved Kingdom Hearts for awhile actually; I was so happy when I got the 358/2 Days and Number 1. Then I bought 2 and COM later, I enjoyed them both. And have been a fan of the series since.

Not to mention I'm a huge Sora fangirl

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Has anyone played coded yet? It is actually really good.

It's quite good yes, but the story is completley redundant.

The whole point of it is to remind you of the events of the first game, and to reveal what was written in the letter at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Bombadil

The Narrator
This series is easily one of my favorites! I've played Kingdom Hearts I and II (which I beat on proud mode). One of the reasons I got a DS to begin with was to play 358/2 Days, which I don't regret at all. I've started RE:Chain of Memories for PS2, and my playthrough of coded got disrupted by Pokemon Black/White coming out. I wish so much that I had a PSP to play Birth by Sleep! I had to suffice with watching a youtube playthrough, which was awesome but definitely not the same as actually playing it.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Played coded a few weeks ago, actually. It was pretty fun. The Command Deck in particular was incredibly fun to mess around with. Finding different combos of commands that worked well together was one of the best parts of the game.

Magnega + Thundaga owns just as much as it did in II. Gravity Drop was pretty killer as well.

Currently working towards buying a PSP so I can play Birth By Sleep, too.