• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hmmm, I posted this in the FC, but maybe this thread is more appropriate, anyhow, here goes:

Soooooooooo.....I am playing KH the original on PS2, well my first ever replay after first playing it in its entirety about 5 years ago.

For this run, I picked Expert Mode, as I'm well familiar with the franchise and mechanics. I've also played KH2, but again that was like 5-6 years ago; as well as Birth By Sleep although BBS was last year.

My next world is the Tarzan one, and Sora is LvL 24 thanks to some grinding in the Alice in Wonderland world. Am I set for a while? What I mean is do I need to grind further, or will my Lvl carry me through the next couple worlds? I think I'm AT LEAST 6 levels past what's recommended.

I dodge-roll effectively enough and avoid damage to Sora as much as possible, but I still like the security that he won't K.O. from 2 blows.

Ah, before I forget - I chose the Magic Staff and Sacrificed the Sword, albeit to have somewhat balanced ATT/DEF.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Hmmm, I posted this in the FC, but maybe this thread is more appropriate, anyhow, here goes:

Soooooooooo.....I am playing KH the original on PS2, well my first ever replay after first playing it in its entirety about 5 years ago.

For this run, I picked Expert Mode, as I'm well familiar with the franchise and mechanics. I've also played KH2, but again that was like 5-6 years ago; as well as Birth By Sleep although BBS was last year.

My next world is the Tarzan one, and Sora is LvL 24 thanks to some grinding in the Alice in Wonderland world. Am I set for a while? What I mean is do I need to grind further, or will my Lvl carry me through the next couple worlds? I think I'm AT LEAST 6 levels past what's recommended.

I dodge-roll effectively enough and avoid damage to Sora as much as possible, but I still like the security that he won't K.O. from 2 blows.

Ah, before I forget - I chose the Magic Staff and Sacrificed the Sword, albeit to have somewhat balanced ATT/DEF.

Magic is good in KH I so you should be set for the next few worlds. Its better to have one stat higher than the rest, your Magic stat should be really high. Also set Goofy and Donald or whichever AI to support. Their attacks are rather useless. Make sure Goofy has his MP gift ability on at all times. Also never give items to any of your partners and take any items they have on them.

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Demo for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance is now up on the nintendo eShop, downloading now.

Firesoul

Fire in the dark...
First trying the demo to see if its good.Did that with heros of ruins.That game was bad!

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I normally think KH is a terrible series and hate it all with a passion but, the KH3D is pertty damn fun and looks great. Way better than that Lego Batman game lol. Anyway, I might pick it up, not sure yet.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
For those of you wanting KHIII, I hope you know they haven't even started development yet. Nomura has stated that they are busy focusing on Final Fantasy Versus XIII and won't begin work on KHIII until that's finished. So don't expect KHIII before 2045.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Well, I got the demo of DDD and now I kind of regret it. Not because I think the game is bad, but because I want more, and I want it now. It's just a couple of weeks away, but still.

LordCBH

I really only have two complaints with the demo...
1) The camera, IMO, sucks....zoomed too far in, especially compared to previous titles, and has a nasty habit of getting stuck on every corner.
2) No CPP support in the demo.....

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I really only have two complaints with the demo...
1) The camera, IMO, sucks....zoomed too far in, especially compared to previous titles, and has a nasty habit of getting stuck on every corner.
2) No CPP support in the demo.....

God does the camera suck. I hope they fix it up a bit or give you the option to fix it.

Also the screen size is a bit of a problem for me personally, gonna have to get the 3DS XL I guess when it comes out.

LordCBH

God does the camera suck. I hope they fix it up a bit or give you the option to fix it.

Also the screen size is a bit of a problem for me personally, gonna have to get the 3DS XL I guess when it comes out.

I hope the CPP lets us actually zoom the camera out and let it stay zoomed out....It's really disappointing the demo didn't let us use the CPP even though it's in the game...

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
I want to know when that KH remembrance will be out
Also is is the original games or the final mixes only in English

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The camera still sucks? That's the biggest issue with the series.

ArielSummer

After seeing the KH3D trailer, I just hope that it's (hopefully) the last game before KHIII finally comes to the PS4 (The new gen will soon start with Wii U, and we havent seen anything new from VXIII since the gameplay trailer early last year). If not, at least an HD remake of the Final Mix versions of KH and KHII. Yeah, there's only 7 games so far (not including FM and RE versions of the games), but I think that's already a huge amount of games needed to be played on 3 different systems just to fully understand and see how the story presents itself.

The thing is though all those systems are really cheap now. I mean I have every system from the last 12 years minus X Box (personal hatred for the systems) Plus tbh they are LPs if people wanted to experience the gameplay story Also can't people rent systems now from Rent A Center. Not saying its good they release for so many systems. But wait,now that KH has hit the DS and 3DS does that mean KH 3 could be on Wii U too?

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Does Codded had anything plot related or is it a rehash of KH 1-2?

Rakurai

The only part of Coded that even matters is the secret ending, which is a lead-in for KH3D.

Everything else is just a throwaway plot, really.