• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

I know it is not complicated but there are so many mysteries surronding the game....hahaha

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
Well I played the 2 console games on PS2 but I never bothered with the handhelds. I just watched the youtube videos for the story. I might get BBS because I heard it was pretty good from my friend.

KHI is one of the few games I bothered to complete fully along with KHII and a lot of other games.

It does bug me that there are Final Mix versions of the games released only in Japan and not here.

Darkrai'sShadow

I've played KH 2 standard and proud mode, 358/2 Days standard, Re:Coded all modes (different worlds present different challenges), and I'm still finishing Riku's story in Re:CoM in standard mode since I don't trust my ability to utilize the cards expertly.

I don't have a PSP so I can't play BBS and I don't know if I'll get KH 1.

I absolutely LOVE the games even though I don't have all of them.

I really hope that Square Enix does a HD collection of Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 COM, and BBB for PS3. The 10th anniversary is coming around the corner, maybe it will happen.

river-wolf

Onward to Kalos!
*Pokes thread* Is this thing still alive....?

I'm happy to have found this, since KH2 is one of my favorite games, along with Pokemon (of course!) and Okami. It has a brilliant storyline, beautiful music, and characters you can relate to (even Sora, as annoying as he is.) Organization XIII has to be one of the most interesting bunch of villains I've ever seen (Axel's my favorite character!). What's not to love?

Randomness

He is already here.
I love this series as much as Pokemon! That hasn't happen often. In fact, never.

I am SOOOOO bad at this game, I started eight months ago and I'm still playing it(ALMOST THERE!)

So I've decided to stop buying them and instead watch videos. Still, I like it all the same.

What does everyone think about the shippings?

river-wolf

Onward to Kalos!
Which games of the series have you played, Randomness? Like I said, KHII is my favorite. I've played through part of the first Kingdom Hearts (never finished it though!) and I'm still playing through 358/2 Days.

I never really got into the whole shipping thing, mainly because it's overrun with yaoi, which I think is kind of gross to be honest. :p

Randomness

He is already here.
I played 358/2 Days and KH2. I played a bit of KH1 at my friend's house.

I can't beat the Dustflier right now.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
The only KH game I have is 358/2 Days. I don't have BBS 'cause I don't have a PSP and I do a PS2 and I can't find KH1 or 2. Or CoM.

There's Kingdom Hearts shipping? I never knew that...

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I love Kingdom Hearts. I played KH1,Chain of Memories,KH2,358/2 days,Birth by Sleep,The remake of Chain Of Memories. I just need to play Rechoded and then I have played every KH game know.
As for shipping,I support,Sora and Kairi,Ven and Aqua,Roxas and Namine,Roxas and Xion but that is it.

Simon Black

Dark lord of dragons
Kingdomhearts

They should remake all of the games for ps3 the graphics would be epic or they should make like game with all of them on it
Are they making like a series finale cause how they make so many stories that intertwine I'm confuse halve the time I play

Rowdy

Tetsura stated that a Kingdom Hearts HD version could happen after they finish Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Just like his team won't be starting on KH3 till after they finish Versus XIII......which means we'll never see KH3 because Versus XIII will never get finished.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Which Kingdom Hearts game, so far, do you think was the most disappointing? I don't hate any KH game, but I liked Re:Coded the least. The game was too easy, even on the hardest difficulty, no new worlds (I'm not too sure on this one since it's been a year since I played it), too short, and just plain boring. However, I did like the secret ending though.

I hope Versus finally comes out December in Japan next year. I really want Nomura to start working on KH3. It's been 5 years since KH2. However, I consider BBS to be KH3. The game basically had the same quality as the main games, but even better (debatable).
If Versus doesn't come out next year, I hope it would release the same year the PS4 releases, just like how KH2 released the year the PS3 came out. I'd rather KH3 to be a PS4 exclusive already, seeing as how normal game development takes at least 2 years, and the PS4 would have already been announced.

TerraWolf

Banned
Re:Coded is the worst. So bad I won't even play it. I have played a few hours of the GBA COM and its not too bad. I have yet to finish KH1 and am working on BBS and KH2. I beat 358/2 twice. KH3D is definatey gonna be a game I'm getting. Hopefully it plays like BBS.

Personally I think that KH1 has pretty bad controls. Getting to the magic tab just isn't worth it. 358/2 is a close second though.