• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Kingdom Hearts Discussion

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Well, yeah, I made it past Wonderland. I'm in Agrabah and the Bandits are like REALLY REALLY hard to kill. Could anyone recommend anything to fight of bandits? Deck commands, gear, chips, items etc.

diakyu

Just finished DDD. Time to start critical! I'm prepared to get my a** handed to me.

Sabconth

Kanto Ranger
Well, yeah, I made it past Wonderland. I'm in Agrabah and the Bandits are like REALLY REALLY hard to kill. Could anyone recommend anything to fight of bandits? Deck commands, gear, chips, items etc.

I went in, killed a few then retreated, healed, then went back. It was annoying but it usually worked.

You could always ignore them completely or try leveling up by grinding the open area in Olympus Coliseum.

diakyu

For those who have finished DDD

What is going on in the scenes after the credits? Not the one with ventus, but the one with sora and the spirits in Traverse town. Traverse town was awakened from it's sleep, so it was brought back to the real world. But why are the spirits there? Or was it just some extra cutesy scene?

Oh well, KH3 is just over the horizon. After like 4 years....
And I'm glad Riku got the big spotlight this time because let's face it, KH3 is gonna be a Sora-fest.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Yea, it was just a cutscene about him thanking the Dream Eaters.
I was also happy about Riku taking over. It was cool.

Did you unlock the secret message at the end? I wasnt really paying attention at that point, so I didnt get all the letters

EonDragonFTW

where do you get Sliding Sidewinder for Sora? I've looked eveyrwhere!
and which dream eater gives you Dark Aura + Dark Firaga?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I wish reviewers would try a little harder to understand the story before not caring and slamming it. 3D may have the best story since the PS2 games. The series can definitely be confusing, but I think 3D clears up a ton of plot points and sets up Kingdom Hearts 3 nicely.

Blitz Lucario

Let me just I with what the secret message said I hope that we will get Kingdom Hearts III at least withing 4 years. Because it is hopefully going to be on the next generation systems.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I have a very important question, and I only want the specific answer. Also, I feel that everyone trying to finish the game on Standard or higher should know.

To get the secret ending (which I HAVEN'T watched and don't want to know outside the game itself), one in Standard needs seven trophies (five trophies in Proud). However, I heard that you ALSO need to answer the three questions correctly. You know which questions I'm talking about so I won't go into detail. I finished the game twice on the same mode with seven trophies yet the secret ending never came due to that other requirement.

So here's the question: what are the three correct answers? Just in case the game puts the answers in random order, write ONLY the three right answers in a spoiler tag. If it doesn't place the answers in a different order, then don't bother with the spoiler tag and just write the answers in number form. Like, first, third, and second.

Edit: Never mind. I got the answers without even getting spoile...uh...ed myself (it's just answers):

Order:

First - 1st answer (Losing something...)
Second - 2nd answer (My close...)
Third - 2nd answer (to recover...)

1. Losing something that is important
2. My close friends
3. To recover something important.

It doesn't show at the end of the credits, but rather, in the Mementos menu after saving the game.

Last edited:

Blitz Lucario

Anyone else think that the choice of the worlds for 3D were a little bit dull. I think the reason was to many of them were Mickey related. The only good ones were The Grid and Lac Cite des Cloches. Because they haven't been done yet in the series and had more unique things to do rather than the same boring stuff in the others. I didn't mind the World That Never Was because it is a important plot point.

So for the next game, I think they should have more worlds based off of classic Disney movies that aren't just Mickey related.

LordCBH

Anyone else think that the choice of the worlds for 3D were a little bit dull. I think the reason was to many of them were Mickey related. The only good ones were The Grid and Lac Cite des Cloches. Because they haven't been done yet in the series and had more unique things to do rather than the same boring stuff in the others. I didn't mind the World That Never Was because it is a important plot point.

So for the next game, I think they should have more worlds based off of classic Disney movies that aren't just Mickey related.

Personally, I disagree. I feel like Symphony of Sorcery is the greatest world in the whole series, with City of Bells and Prankster's being close seconds.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Finally! Stupid Ven Armor >_>

My Favorite world would have to be TWEWY Travesrse Town (I never Played One, CoM, 358 Days, and Re:Coded), with Symphony and TWTNW close seconds

Blitz Lucario

For one thing in KHIII I would like to see these two worlds in particular return:
Pride Lands - Story wise could take place in Simba's Pride. Sora could be a little bit older in his lion form and maybe even have some new abilities.
Port Royal - Story can take place in Dead Man's Chest and At Worlds End. Davey Jones would be the main antagonist of the world. Seeing as he has no heart within him he would probably be susceptible to the darkness. And the Kraken could be a very interesting battle while on a boat.

One question would be what would the enemies be, personally I would like to see Heartless, Nobodies, and Unversed. That way there would be variety in the enemies you fight and so that there is some unique gameplay.

And one more side note does anyone else think Vanitas could be one of the 13 Darkness's?

diakyu

And one more side note does anyone else think Vanitas could be one of the 13 Darkness's?
No I don't think he will be...

I'm pretty sure Ventus and Vanitas rejoined with each other when they fought for the x-blade, thus why ventus fell into a coma. But it has been awhile since I played BBS, so maybe I'm wrong.

I thought the world choice was pretty good. The amount of mickey worlds didn't bother me because they movies they represented happened to be some of my favorites.

And does anybody know if Riku gets glide in DDD? I have it for Sora but I can't seem to find it for Riku.....

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Hmm, Maybe Vanitus was actually talking to Ven?

Also, I'm thinking they're going to be brining Xion back...

I wonder what Marluxia's, Larxene's, and Demnyx's Real Names are... It's an Anagram, with X inculded...

Larxene could be Ranele, it kinda makes sense...

Also, I would love to see Shibuya as a world, and Lightning in KHIII, she just fits... LOL Lighning and Aqua limit Break, that would be Epic!